accustomed to : I am accustomed to seeing this dog in the park every day.. afraid of : Like everybody else, I was afraid of getting old.. angry about : There’s no question he’s angry about being in jail.. ashamed of Need more practice? prepositions with nouns, verbs and adjectives. nice / kind / good / (im)polite / rude / (un)pleasant / (un)friendly / cruel TO someone. Go to the main prepositions exercises page. 6. Thank you it was very nice / kind of you to help me. Welcome to Perfect English Grammar!. Adjective Preposition Combinations Exercise ABOUT AT BY FROM / TO IN OF ON angry bad amazed different interested afraid keen excited good confused aware happy surprised frightened sorry jealous upset kind worried proud scared stupid tired She has always been very nice / kind to me. Grammar resources for esl. Welcome! 3. The secretary carried on typing the letter. Adjectives and Prepositions. Gerunds and infinitives worksheets: GERUND versus INFINITIVE Level: intermediate Age: 12-17 Downloads: 2956 INFINITIVE OR GERUND? She is looking forward to visiting his aunt in Chicago. Luke is very pleased _____ his exam results. The construction workers worried about losing their jobs. Put in the correct preposition: 1. His mother was excited about going to Africa. Unfortunately, I'm very bad _____ music. ADJECTIVE+PREPOSITION+GERUND worksheet . 5. I'm very proud _____ my daughter, she worked very hard. Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. 1. 4. My wife is keen on singing pop songs. Infinitive or gerund: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts to print. nice / kind / good / stupid / silly / intelligent / clever / sensible / (im)polite / rude / unreasonable OF someone (to do something). adjective - preposition. 4. … He isn't really interested _____ getting married. Verbs with infinitives and gerunds. 2. 6. England is famous _____ its rainy weather. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.contact me … Adjective + Preposition + Gerund : Examples. 3. I'm Seonaid and I hope you like the website. It's stupid of her to go out without a coat. By Agula63 students complete the sentences using the correct preposition. Exercise A - Answer key: 1 g. interested in 7 k. famous for 2 h. absent from 8 d. worried about 3 l. bored with 9 e. excited about 4 j. angry with 10 f. scared of 5. By muse enjoyable grammar guide for B1 students 1,843 Downloads . 2. sentences containing adjective + preposition combinations. When the students have finished, go through the answers with : the class. Get more Perfect English Grammar with our courses. GERUND - INFINITIVE GI 5 Fill in the gerund with the correct preposition.