1. 2. For manufacturer warranty information, please contact us. Great idea to use tray to steam! It was so nice of them to picked the biggest crab legs and bring it to our table. 5. more on us. Get a big tray. It occupied 2 stove top. It is double the price. Inkjet Printers & All In One Inkjet Printers, Wheelchairs, Walkers & Medical Alert Devices, Beautyrest Hybrid 1000 Infincool Plush Mattress, Blackstone 12" Memory Foam and Gray Upholstered Platform, Blackstone 12" Memory Foam and Navy Upholstered Platform, Blackstone Elite 10" Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Blackstone Grand 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Brentwood Home Calistoga 12" Cool Charcoal Mattress, Brentwood Home Magnolia 11" Organic Latex Hybrid Mattress, Brentwood Home Tahoe 10" Cooling Gel Hybrid Mattress, Cocoon Classic 10" Memory Foam Collection, Comfort Tech Elite Aurora 12" Medium Mattress, Kirkland Signature by Stearns & Foster Lakeridge Mattress Collection, Molecule 1 Air-Engineered Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform 10" SoFresh Responsive Foam Mattress, Novaform 12" Advanced Back Support Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform Serafina Adjustable Memory Foam Mattress, Sealy Posturepedic Plus Series West Salem Cushion Firm Mattress, Sealy Response Performance Gray Cove Mattress, Shasta 12" Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 10" iFlip Solano Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 11" Carina Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 12" iFlip Natural Latex Mattress, Sleep Science 13" iFlip Napa Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 14" Copper Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science Black Diamond Memory Foam Mattress, Thomasville Gel Choice 12.5" Memory Foam Mattress, Thomasville® Momentum™ Precision Gel™ Memory Foam Mattress, Interstate Batteries - Car, Truck & Recreational Batteries, Costco Concierge Services | Technical Support. *SAVE $150 INSTANTLY ON ANY SET OF FOUR (4) BRIDGESTONE TIRES WITH INSTALLATION ($70 OFF SET OF 4 TIRES + $80 ADDITIONAL MEMBER SAVINGS). If you love seafood, I bet this is one of your favorite. If already thawed, steam for at least 6 to 10 minutes. © 1998 — 2016 Costco Wholesale Corporation. Order Online and pickup at your local Costco. Cover tray with foil. Steam will come out and it could burn you. FREE SHIPPING. Serve crab legs with butter and lemon wedges. Water should not touch crab legs. My mom’s relatives took us to an eat all you can Jumbo crab legs. Add water and steam for at least 20 minutes if fully frozen. Alaskan King Crab Legs are so delicious especially if smothered with melted butter and lemon – it is heaven. NOT ALL MAKES, MODELS AND SIZES AVAILABLE. In fact, my mom cannot finish one. Northwest Fish’s Majestic Alaskan Aleutian Islands Golden King Crab is caught at depths of up to 3000 feet deep, in the frigid waters of the Bering Sea, where the water is pristine. Tobacco products cannot be returned to Costco Business Delivery or any Costco warehouse. Take the tray by the stove and pour water. While steaming melt butter. WHEELS NOT INCLUDED. Required fields are marked *, My mom is a great cook and for many years had a catering business. Alaskan King Crab also tends to have a unique “sweet” taste that is unlike crab meat from the East coast. Inkjet Printers & All In One Inkjet Printers, Wheelchairs, Walkers & Medical Alert Devices, Beautyrest Hybrid 1000 Infincool Plush Mattress, Blackstone 12" Memory Foam and Gray Upholstered Platform, Blackstone 12" Memory Foam and Navy Upholstered Platform, Blackstone Elite 10" Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Blackstone Grand 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Brentwood Home Calistoga 12" Cool Charcoal Mattress, Brentwood Home Magnolia 11" Organic Latex Hybrid Mattress, Brentwood Home Tahoe 10" Cooling Gel Hybrid Mattress, Cocoon Classic 10" Memory Foam Collection, Comfort Tech Elite Aurora 12" Medium Mattress, Kirkland Signature by Stearns & Foster Lakeridge Mattress Collection, Molecule 1 Air-Engineered Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform 10" SoFresh Responsive Foam Mattress, Novaform 12" Advanced Back Support Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform Serafina Adjustable Memory Foam Mattress, Sealy Posturepedic Plus Series West Salem Cushion Firm Mattress, Sealy Response Performance Gray Cove Mattress, Shasta 12" Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 10" iFlip Solano Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 11" Carina Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 12" iFlip Natural Latex Mattress, Sleep Science 13" iFlip Napa Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 14" Copper Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science Black Diamond Memory Foam Mattress, Thomasville Gel Choice 12.5" Memory Foam Mattress, Thomasville® Momentum™ Precision Gel™ Memory Foam Mattress, Interstate Batteries - Car, Truck & Recreational Batteries, Costco Concierge Services | Technical Support. In a few minutes, you can devour this super delicious crab legs. If fully frozen steam for 10 to 20 minutes. When you order the largest and most impressive of all crabs caught in the world, Alaskan King Crab, you’ll taste the unmatched flavor, quality, and texture. Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions, Northwest Fish Alaskan Golden King Crab, 16-20 Count, 10 lbs. All rights reserved. Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions, Northwest Fish Wild Red King Crab, 6-9 Count, 10 lbs. Your email address will not be published. LG CordZero Cordless Stick Vacuum with Dual Batteries. It was delicious that we decided to go back the next day. VALID 10/26/20 - 11/22/20. Slowly lift one side of foil to release the steam. INSTALLATION BY COSTCO REQUIRED. When I go back to Alaska, I will visit a place known for Colossal Crab Legs recommended by a former co-worker who visits Alaska yearly to go fishing. These legs have been split in half down the middle allowing easy access to the meat which allows for an experience anyone can enjoy. With the exposed crab meat I quickly run water over it. I take pics of rocks or stones so mostly likely I took pictures of the crab legs to show my co-workers. Northwest Fish Red King Crab is wild caught in the frigid waters of the Bering Sea. Northwest Fish Wild Red King Crab, 6-9 Count, 10 lbs 10 lbs. 3. I used 16 in x 11.50 in. The texture of our legs is more delicate and softer in appearance compared to other crab species. Orders will only ship Monday through Wednesday (orders placed after 11:00 am PST on Wednesday will ship following the Monday) for Wednesday through Friday Delivery. The answer is No. Simmer for at least 20 minutes if fully frozen. If you buy the 10 pound box at Costco it is about $3.00 cheaper than buying per pound or the 3 pound bag. If I look at the map, I might remember since it is an 1 ½ hours drive from Seward, another quaint and beautiful town in Alaska. Costco Business Delivery can only accept orders for this item from retailers holding a Costco Business membership with a valid tobacco resale license on file. Crab legs should not touch the bottom of tray. Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process. With crab legs a cutter is better to use. As you can see, ordering it online is so expensive. I just placed mine on top of the steaming crab legs. Before putting foil, make sure crab legs are not submerged in water. SEE TIRE CENTER FOR DETAILS. Enjoy this super delicious Alaskan Crab Legs. If you buy the 10 pound box at Costco it is about $3.00 cheaper than buying per pound or the 3 pound bag. Roasted Turkey with Lemon Parsley & Garlic, How to Slow Cook a Ribeye Roast in the Oven, Carve Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze. Order Online and pickup at your local Costco. I like to steam the whole piece. INSTALLATION BY COSTCO REQUIRED. They are fully cooked but frozen. Place a wire rack in the tray and arrange the crabs legs. 4. Bend the flexible lower part of the legs to fit the tray. We had soup they’re known for and lots of seafood. *SAVE $150 INSTANTLY ON ANY SET OF FOUR (4) BRIDGESTONE TIRES WITH INSTALLATION ($70 OFF SET OF 4 TIRES + $80 ADDITIONAL MEMBER SAVINGS). Orders will only ship Monday through Wednesday (orders placed after 11:00 am PST on Wednesday will ship following the Monday) for Wednesday through Friday Delivery. Your email address will not be published. Steaming frozen cooked crab legs is so easy. Check out my photo above and you’ll see that the steamer is not big enough for these legs. OceanPrime split Alaskan king crab legs are a delicacy like no other without the traditional hassle and mess associated with consuming whole crab legs. Northwest Fish Alaskan Golden King Crab, 16-20 Count, 10 lbs Wild CaughtFully CookedTender & Succulent 10 lbs.Ships Frozen. If crabs legs is semi-thawed steam for 4 to 6 minutes. Well anyway, we love seafood and sometimes we splurge when craving for Alaskan King Crab Legs. We appreciated their service and it warranted a really good tip. The King Crab is then cleaned, cooked and frozen at the peak of its freshness, creating an unmistakable sweet flavor and texture. Depending on your stove, steam it in medium or medium-low setting. Crab legs came up perfect! We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise.