After the birth of our daughter Amy in 1987, we started Amy’s Kitchen to produce delicious, nourishing organic convenience foods for health-conscious people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Sure, there are easier and faster ways to work, but we’re more concerned with flavor than speed. Together with other industry leaders, we helped pioneer the organic food industry and, more importantly, we helped make organic food available to more people. This was MUCH better than I expected. Amy's® Organic Chili Black Bean Low Fat Medium. Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili, Low Fat, USDA Organic, 14.7-Ounce, pack of 12, 10, 15, 8, 0, 30, 680 Percent Daily Value, Twelve 14.7 oz. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I just don’t get this product. Organic Black Bean Chili Full of flavor (but not too spicy), this chili starts with organic black beans simmered with tomatoes, bell peppers and green chiles and a hint of lime. I like pouring plantain chips over the chili for a little crunch :), Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please try your search again later. We were organic before it was a national certification. We make all of our own spice blends the way any chef does, carefully measuring out each spice we put into every recipe we cook. Please try again. Please try again. This might have something to do with our reputation with farmers for being picky and demanding; but if you’re making tomato soup, you have to start with the best tomato you can find. I add some Himalayan salt and reinforce it with some organic beans and, then, if in the mood, I also add some boiled turkey finely shredded. We prepare these natural ingredients with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. $29.99 $ 29. We prepare these natural ingredients with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. Amy’s is a family-run business, and we supervise every aspect of our business and take pride in customer satisfaction. This vegan and USDA Organic certified product is free from gluten, preservatives and GMO's. Gluten free/dairy free/lactose free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher (Light in Sodium also available.). Cover. Convenient and easy to prepare, simply heat and serve! Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili is full of flavor (but not overly spicy) and is simmered with tomatoes, bell peppers, green chiles and a hint of lime. I can't honestly say that it is terrible if compared to other vegetarian chilies because I don't eat vegetarian chilies. FREE Shipping by Amazon. When the world ends, this is what I want 2000 cans of in my nuclear bunker. All the fruits, vegetables and grains we use are grown without the use of insecticides, GMOs and other harmful chemicals. Amy's Kitchen does not use any peanuts, fish, shellfish or eggs.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. ORGANIC BLACK BEANS, ORGANIC ONIONS, FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC BELL PEPPERS, ORGANIC TOMATO PURÉE, ORGANIC HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, SEA SALT, ORGANIC GARLIC, ORGANIC SPICES, ORGANIC GREEN CHILES, ORGANIC CILANTRO. Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili, 14.7 Ounce by Amy's. Easy to prepare, this Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili is low in fat, gluten free, dairy and lactose free, and soy, corn and tree nut free. Amy's Organic Medium Chili, Vegan, 14.7-Ounce (pack of 12) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,110. Since 1987, we at Amy’s Kitchen produce delicious, organic convenient foods for people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Our Medium Chili is made from organic red beans and tofu simmered in a thick and flavorful Mexican-style broth. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was a problem completing your request. I'll be stocking up for sure. This chili is particularly tasty - even my meat-and-potatoes boyfriend, who stick's his nose up at anything organic or healthy, was jealous of my chili. Healthy Valley vegetable Soup No Salt ( 12x15 OZ), BioBag Compostable Countertop Food Scrap Bags, 3 Gallon, 100 Count. Amy’s is a family-run business, and we supervise every aspect of our business and take pride in customer satisfaction. Please try again. Let sit 1 minute. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. At almost $3.00/can, I can still add my voice to those who love this chili. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. That’s why we taste every zucchini, carrot, mushroom and everything else we grow. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2017. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products. Organic Black Beans, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Green Chiles, Organic High Oleic Safflower and/or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic Lime Juice, Organic Garlic, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Basil. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 1-16 of 108 results for "amys organic chili" Best Seller in Packaged Chilis. Perfect for the upcoming winter season to warm up after being in the cold :) Also as a mostly vegetarian weight lifter, I look for meals with protein from non meat sources and this is one of them. I combine it with cooked brown rice for a nice black beans and rice, sometimes adding some chicken sausage for extra protein and flavor. It is also suitable for vegan and kosher diets. At Amy’s Kitchen goodness is our guiding principle. We were organic before it was a national certification. I have never been disappointed with Amy's products and I was pleasantly surprised that the chili wasn't very harsh and the flavor was incredible. Excellent chili, healthy and meatless, yet seemingly full of juicy ground beef. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. There was a strange occurrence when I tried the first can - I found a bitter after-taste in each spoonful and never figured out the cause. I ordered before for 12 cans for around $34. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We believe that good, flavorful food is made with good, flavorful ingredients and a lot of love. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A mild, great-tasting addition to any Mexican meal, our lightly seasoned, organic black beans are blended with onion, garlic, spices, cilantro and the just-right touch of chiles. Sure, there are easier and faster ways to work, but we’re more concerned with flavor than speed. Gluten free/dairy free/lactose free/soy free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher/plant based Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. We were also the first to market with non-BPA-lined cans, and we’re happy to see many other food companies following our lead. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Gluten free/dairy free/soy free/lactose free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher. Apologies to any vegans reading this. It looks like you're outside the United States? Stir. Amy’s is a family-run business, and we supervise every aspect of our business and take pride in customer satisfaction. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. If you like things spicy, we made this chili just for you. Our spice rack is more of a spice room. Serve. 1009927 Customers who viewed this item also viewed. If black beans are a favorite of yours, and you prefer your chili full of flavor and not too spicy, you're going to love this black bean chili. Since 1987, we at Amy’s Kitchen produce delicious, organic convenient foods for people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Even though you're heating up our meals in your home, we want each bite to taste like you're a guest in ours. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Microwave:Place beans in a microwave-safe bowl. It was enough to make me hesitant about eating any additional chili, but I decided to go ahead and give it another go. For those who want big chili flavor without the big heat. Gluten free/dairy free/soy free/lactose free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher. I've ordered a few time I think from the same vendor and have had no problems and a good price. All the fruits, vegetables and grains we use are grown organically, without the use of insecticides, GMOs and other harmful chemicals. We prepare these ingredients with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home for high-quality, home-style vegetarian and vegan meals. For the whole family to enjoy, it is also great when served with a dollop of Greek yogurt or used as a tasty, black bean dip. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019. I am dealing with cancer right now and soups seem to settle the best. So when the U.S. Department of Agriculture decided to create standards for organic, they looked to us for guidance. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There was a problem completing your request. All the fruits, vegetables and grains we use are grown without the use of insecticides, GMOs and other harmful chemicals. UPC Code - 042272-00551-2 Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2018. We believe that you can never be too thorough. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We make all of our own spice blends the way any chef does, carefully measuring out each spice we put into every recipe we cook. Maybe they ran out with the pandemic and decided to round up the rejects, package them up and send them out the door. For those who want big chili flavor without the big heat. Sure, there are easier and faster ways to work, but we’re more concerned with flavor than speed. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 24. That’s why we taste every zucchini, carrot, mushroom and everything else we grow. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2020. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. For the whole family to enjoy, it is also great when served with a dollop of Greek yogurt or used as a tasty, black bean dip. Mixed this with some rice and lunch for two days! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. can of Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili the whole family will love, Organic black beans simmered with tomatoes, bell peppers, green chiles and a hint of lime, Non GMO, Certified Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy and Lactose Free, Soy Free, Tree Nut Free and Corn Free. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2016, Due to allergies, I am milk-free and gluten-free, and I have had great luck with Amy's products! $35.88 $ 35.