Chithi 2 is a Tamil language Indian Television Serial on Sun TV of 2020. Chithi 2 Upcoming Story, Spoilers, Latest Gossip, Future Story, Latest News, and Upcoming Twist Sun TV's popular daily soap Chithi is back with season 2 and it didn't fail to entertain its audience since the first episode. The show is all set to get more interesting in the upcoming episodes. This tv serial features Radhika Sarathkumar, Ponavannan, Samuthirakani, Rupini, Meera Vasudevan, and Shilpa are in lead roles, along with other supporting stars. The show is all set to get more interesting in the upcoming episodes. Kollwood movie and serial actress Radhika Sarathkumar‘s features in the dual role Saradha and Sakthi. Mallika will send her goon to that temple to kidnap Venba. Previously it was seen that Dharma shouted at Yazhini when he got to know Yazhini and Kavin were going to Saradha’s house. Language : Tamil Yazhini got hurt and was crying. Chithi 2 premieres on weekdays in the prime time slot (9 PM). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is an Indian Family and drama genre tv serial. A goon will follow Venba with wood in hand. Chithi 2 Spoilers, Upcoming Story, Latest Gossip, Future Story, Latest News and Upcoming Twist Sun TV's popular daily soap Chithi 2 didn't fail to entertain its audience since the first episode. If you liked this article, then please give feedback to this article by providing the 5 Star Rating of this article. © Copyright JustShowBiz. Guys, I have a request to all of you. Yazhini's previous film to hit the theatres was Pannaiyarum Padminiyum in the year 2014. Then you can ask us through the comments. Yazhini loves Kavin and Kavin has not interested on Yazhini. Later Anuradha revealed to Saradha that she felt Yazhini could be the child that she had lost years back. T The show is directed by Sundar K.Vijayan. Chithi season 1 that debuted on TV in 1999, ran for 467 episodes, ending in 2001. In the latest promo, Anuradha Krishnamurthy tells that Saradha finally gets to know about who’s her biological daughter. Kavin will go to talk to Kayal, who will also come to that temple with her family to do Divine marriage. All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes. The show is all set to get more interesting in the upcoming episodes. Yazhini is an Indian film Singer, who has worked predominantly in Tamil movie industry. Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? This show will go top Rank with a big impression in BARC Ranking. Chithi 2 is an Indian Tamil-language soap opera which premiered on 27 January 2020 on Sun TV. சும்மா வேற லெவல் நினைவுகள்ல மிதக்கத் தயாராகுங்கள்…!! Sun TV have release 5 promos video of Chithi season 2. Chithi 2 Spoilers, Upcoming Story, Latest Gossip , Future Story, Latest News and Upcoming Twist, Karthika Deepam 10th October 2020 Written Update: Deepa requests Karthik for help, Pandian Stores 10th October 2020 Written Update: Meena gets discharged, Pinjara Khubsurti Ka 13th November 2020 Written Update: Ashutosh convinces Mayura to run away, Sathya 13th November 2020 Written Update: Sathya elated by Prabhu’s idea, Roja 13th November 2020 Written Update: Manickam insulting Roja. Show Timings : 09.00 pm The show’s story revolves around Saradha, a teacher, and her family. Saradha was disturbed thinking about Siddhar’s words. #சித்தி2 ஜனவரி 27 முதல் இரவு 9 மணிக்கு உங்கள் #சன்டிவி – யில் காணத்தவறாதீர்கள். But, Venba and Kavin’s bond is getting more closely as they work in the same company. I hope you will really like this and other all items because I worked hard only for you guys. So, thank you very much for giving you valuable time. TvSerialinfo : ‘Chithi 2’ is an upcoming Tamil TV serial on Sun TV Channel. Chithi 2 TV Serial directed by Sundar K. Vijayan and producer’s information is not updated till now. Even further, we will continue to bring such useful articles for you.