« Beginner’s Guide to Egg Fasting (Plus Meal Plan & Real Results! Homemade Maui Zaui Pizza, Easy & Delicious! Add the pesto/cream mixture.

), Keto Chicken Taquitos | Freezer Friendly & Easy to Make! If you have tried my Easy AF Keto Chicken Parmesan, then you pretty much know how to make this recipe.

Here you will find focused, to the point content, about health & wellness, all things keto, and (of course) really good food! *Calories and macros may vary depending upon different ingredients & brands.

Combine crushed pork rinds, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a low rimmed dish. This Pesto Chicken Parmesan is just as easy, equally (if not more) delicious, and EXTREMELY filling.

Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken … Basil Pesto Chicken This Basil Pesto Chicken recipe is a creamy, delicious and simple dish you can make in your air fryer or oven. Next, cook the zoodles. Required fields are marked *, I'm Katey, and I love food! Some keto people don’t like to eat cherry tomatoes.

Pound chicken breast until 1/4 inch thick. In a large pan heat oil on medium-high heat.
Once the chicken is cooked through, transfer to a plate and set aside.

I love, love, love the flavor combination of pesto, parmesan and spinach! The Forkin' Point is no-nonsense, and here to help you live a healthier lifestyle, without all the fluff! SUBSCRIBE!!! The only real difference is the pesto sauce and cherry tomatoes. Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and top with any leftover pesto.

So, why not swap out the red sauce for pesto???! Unless maybe your one of those people who just cannot cook… , Filed Under: Dinner, Everything Keto, Gluten-Free, Keto Recipes, Recipes, Your email address will not be published.

Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges. Put seasoned chicken breast pieces on top of pesto layer Mix ricotta and grated parmesan together with italian seasoning Cover chicken pieces with ricotta spread and cover in spoonfuls of pesto Sprinkle mozzarella on top and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bubbly Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the chicken.

This is a savory dish the whole family will love. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and then coat each piece in the pesto sauce.

I chose to serve this with chicken for a great source of lean protein.

Add equal amounts of pesto sauce on all breasts, then top with an equal amount of parmesan. Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and top with any leftover pesto. Copyright © 2020 The Forkin Point on the Foodie Pro Theme, Cut cherry tomatoes in half and let marinate in balsamic vinaigrette. If I had to describe myself in one word I would probably choose: chaotic. Sprinkle on the mozzarella and Parmesan and top with the halved tomatoes. But I think recipes should be more like guidelines or suggestions anyways, that you tweak here or there to fit your own tastes. In a separate dish beat together heavy cream and eggs. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the chicken breast reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. ». Enjoy! Keto-friendly pesto chicken Parmesan with a balsamic tomato medley. Place on prepared baking sheet. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until cooked. Serve with your favorite side dish such as cauliflower rice, cauliflower mashed potatoes, salad and low carb vegetables.
1.5 lb chicken breast, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness.

(I find that they bring a nice contrasting bite to an otherwise very savory dish.)

Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. 7 Must-Know Tips To Make Meal Planning Easy, The Ultimate List of Store-Bought Keto Candies, Sweet & Spicy – Honey Mango Pico de Gallo, Keto Three-Cheese Zucchini Alfredo Lasagna, 6 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight With Keto, 5 Highly Effective Ways to Reduce Inflammation Naturally.

Mix ground pork rind and Italian seasoning.

Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and then coat each piece in the pesto sauce. Stay up-date on all the latest keto …

Your email address will not be published. Spread ground pork rinds and seasoning onto a plate, then coat chicken breast in pork rinds. (This website, however, is not, I promise!)