Be it video gaming or movie streaming, MyRepublic has you covered! Look through a collection of bunk beds with attached desks that will give your kids more space to move around and play.

You'll be amazed how much space you can save with a Spaceman Bed. This exceptional interior designer has created a chic black theme and used the Slumbershelves without the shelves to produce a pared down minimalist look. Our advanced manufacturing facility means we can customise your bed and matching cabinetry to fit your space and personal needs. Courts is selling this, its a standard size but not sure if you are ok with it because of the height is standard. With our multi function tables from Italy your dining table serves another purpose when not in use, such as a coffee table or console table, even a mirror or picture,  freeing up all that valuable space to give you a bigger living room. A bunk bed with an attached desk can help maximize your space, and a staircase bunk bed can make it easier getting up and down. Whether your little ones are sharing a room or want more room to play, bunk beds are a great option. Add to Compare. I have gotten two sets of Spaceman super single bed in 2016 with blackboard surface (very useful) and to date it's still as good as brand new! Like a bunk bed, a loft bed can help make the most of your floor space. Below just nice for my 1.75m height. Our bunk beds are built for adults near Park City Utah. Spaceman beds are available in single, super single, double and queen size and open either vertically or horizontally. Quick View. They arrived on time and installed everything with care. AMAZING OFFERS AND LIMITED EDITION DESIGNS, See how these customers have used Spaceman beds to maximise their space. Find a collection of bunk beds with different themes that will blend in with the existing room decor. For even more storage, try a staircase loft bed with drawers or a loft bed with shelves. Options include a twin loft bed, a full loft bed, and a kids’ low loft bed for easier access. The experience was great and very systematic. Guest access Guests have access to pools, tennis courts, dog parks, running trails, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, library, and supermarkets all nearby. Quick View. Choose from twin-over-full, full-over-twin or full-over-full bunks with enough room below for furniture or toys. Have you considered a wall bed, doesn't require high ceiling, can be multi purpose like desk and bed, and looks good. Learn More about Us If room got ceiling fan not suitable to use loft bed right?

Choose from 68 different Italian melamine, real wood veneer, matt or glossy lacquer finishes. This customer has used the horizontally opening Slumberdesk to perfectly fit their space, providing their daughter with a queen size bed and desk in a room that would not otherwise have had space for the desk and bed together. Instead of having to find a 4 bedroom apartment, we are able to cope with the current three bedroom apartment. Our wall beds, kids beds, dining tables and sofa bed systems are designed and made in Italy. Our sofa bed systems are made in Italy and most models come with internal pillow storage so they ready for use any time.
Buying our multi function designs means buying less furniture. Do you know where your furniture was made? Now I tell all my friends moving to a new house the first place to go is Spaceman, Use of and orders placed through this website are strictly subject to Spaceman Innovations Pte Ltd's terms and conditions. Save more space by combining your bed with a desk, a sofa, a shelving unit or even a TV console. wallbed dun suit me as i will be using a desktop instead of a laptop and its very expensive.. budget is only around $400 anyone has any suggestions? bringing up this thread again. Registered office: 10 Anson Road, #10-11 International Plaza, Singapore, 079903, Wings Glass - EX-DISPLAY Limited Edition sale ONE ONLY, Flatiron - Limited Extended Edition with special finish sale, SALE: Slumberchair Compact ~ EX-DISPLAY single sofa bed + real mattress 20% off sale, SALE: Slumbersofa Slender ~ EX-DISPLAY real mattress sofa bed in compact design 40% off sale, Slumbersofa Relax ~ ex display save 40% off sale, SALE: Slumbersofa Pronto ~ EX-DISPLAY leather sofa bed 40% off sale. Exclusive to Spaceman, they are made in Italy with a five year warranty. The sales consultant walks you through what Spaceman has to offer. In addition, everything is customisable and there is a wide range of material and color to choose from. For example our Italian Murphy Beds with five year warranty have an exclusive soft open system. … At Target, find a range of bunk or loft beds in a variety of styles and colors. Select options. I ordered double Tuckin bed with shelves and top cupboards. Dec 22, 2014 - Builder introduces cottages with shared, maintained courtyard for downsizers

Whether your little one loves Mickey Mouse or Star Wars, you are sure to find one that will make them want to go to bed early! Prices include GST (GST No: 201135666M). Add to Cart. No need to keep hold of the bed when opening, or worry about it hanging in mid air, our advanced soft open system means the bed will glide effortlessly and gently to the ground. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Customise the design exactly to fit your style with a choice of over 100 Italian melamine, wood veneer, solid aged oak, paint lacquer, glass, ceramic and handmade mortar style finishes. Free delivery over $150 and 100 days returns. Am using Ikea STORÅ Loft bed frame. High quality materials. Chatlie Metal Double Decker Bed - Single Chatlie Metal Double Decker Bed - Single. abit skeptical wif ikea wood as i hhve had bad experiences.. but not sure bout the beds they have. wow ur idea is cool!! If you want your children to have a harmonious bedroom, with space to be able to study effectively then the Spaceman space saving kids beds are ideal for you. Spaceman beds are available in single, super single, double and queen size and open either vertically or horizontally.
I have purchased a space saving sofa bed. Amazing products! You book an appointment, so once you arrive, there's no need to wait around.