Turned out amazing, Sounds amazing to add to a no bake cheesecake! But it's super easy to toast / bake raw flour and it also adds a nice flavor dimension. After I add a little more milk to get it to the consistency I want, it’s perfect! . So happy to hear you enjoyed it thank you! leave me a comment below. Required fields are marked *. !So quick and easy to prepare!My family loved it, i can only recommend this recipe!Thank you so much:). Hi! ???????????????????????? I burnt my flour a bit and it did affect the flavor. I have a question. Just a curious question, is it possible to bake this cookie dough into cookies? Place the flour on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and heat in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F until the flour reaches 160 degrees. peanut butter or almond butter. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spread the flour onto a baking sheet in an even layer. Did a double batch rolled them in to balls and put it in a no bake Cheesecake. You’d need to add the cookie dough after baking. Thanks for your comment! Thank you! This is a keeper for sure! didnt turn out perfect or even good consistency but still tasted like cookie dough and would probably make again, I didn’t like it very much (I think I made the sugar grainy :x) so I added an egg and some baking soda and made some very strange cookies. So happy to hear this cookie dough was a hit for you Scott! I plan to freeze truffle size balls If it didn’t come together, you may have packed in too much flour though so the dough could be less flavorful. I recommend heat treating more than the recipe calls for (1/2 to 1 cup extra) just to ensure you have enough. This is the best edible cookie dough ever! It’s easy to learn how to make our cookie dough without raw eggs so it’s is safe to eat. I love this recipie! Raw flour is probably not one of the first things that comes to mind in regard to food safety but it can be just as dangerous as raw eggs. I made this recipe EXACTLY as instructed and holy moly it is amazing. Try the recipe with gluten free flour and see if it makes a difference. If you make 15 cookies, be sure to take the only ¼ of a cookie for your first dose. Is it ok if you don’t add brown sugar? Ahh I am sooo happy to hear this! This tastes very good, but it was a little difficult to incorporate the baked flour since it clumped more even though it wasn’t browned. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This recipe also makes a fantastic substitution for birthday cake or cookie cake at a party with a “edible cookie dough” dessert buffet! How are you able to get so many servings with those same quantities? My question is how many thousands of years have people been eating raw eggs with no issues? Thanks for the recipe. Add vanilla and … Thanks for this recipe I know my siblings will love it! . At the end I sifted the flour in for a smoother consistency. There is milk listed in the ingredients; it’s right above chocolate chips. Thanks for the comment! It was still edible and tasted amazing. S'more cookie dough: Add 1 tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread, 2 crumbled digestive biscuits, and some mini marshmallows. It turned out perfect! That sounds delicious! Mine came out very dry and is almost falling apart, is there any way to bring so moisture back into it without having to completely start over? Can I microwave the flour? All you have to do is stick the flour in the microwave for a minute stir it up so it doesn't form clumps and and microwave it for another minute (2 minutes in total) this kills any bacteria that may be in the raw flour and makes this cookie dough safe to eat!!! Select product: Assorted Jimmies Decorating Set, 8-Piece, Select product: Cookie Baking Set, 4-Piece. You can also freeze the cookie dough in individual sized bites for later. Thank you for posting this!!! He kept Toll-house cookie dough in the fridge with a SPOON in it, wrapped with a baggie, and … The edible cookie dough will stay fresh for 3-5 days if refrigerated and several weeks if frozen. , Instructions unclear, its to watery cuz i melted the butter but i just accepted and i didnt want to use flour cuz im scared ill burn my house down an everyone else is asleep. I think that this looks AMAZING and I just wanted to pull it out of the screen and eat it. That’s so strange; I’m sorry that happened! I’m so glad you enjoyed! . I loved this!! I made these with the intention of turning them into ice cream sandwiches for my son, and omg he loved it! Heat treat the flour: this can be done in the oven or the microwave. Preheat oven to 350°F. Sounds delicious! Thanks! Info. I would not recommend that substitute, sorry! No thanks, I just *added* gluten to my oatmeal…. Fold in milk chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips. Hi, thank you for this lovely recipe! All rights reserved
. Absolutely delicious ???? I’m craving nothing but cookie dough during this Covid-19 quarantine but didn’t want the raw eggs. Thanks a lot allrecipies.com. This was BOMB and is going to save me soooo much money not having to buy that ready-made edible dough at $8/jar! Seriously, this just made my quarantine so much better. I grew up eating raw cookie dough and have never had any issues. Will this work? Did you eat it all? Do you have to hear treat the oat flour too or can you just grind it in a blender and use it like that? The butter does need to be melted, or melted to like 80% of the way. I did follow step by step. And thank you for the education on the flour carrying e-coli!!! Thanks for your comment! So happy it was a hit! I think you should be safe in scaling up all the ingredients! It wasn’t bad, and I’d still eat it, but it was really grainy and lack luster. I probably wouldnt bother baking or toasting or whatever the flour again and I would substitute the white sugar for something else since it made the dough a bit crunchy to eat otherwise it’s true, best cookie dough!!