We added in some colorful sprinkles and white chocolate chips to make it a party celebration! Step 2: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the flour until golden. But I typically keep salted butter on hand & I love that little bit of extra salt with the sweet in this dough. Side Dishes There are so many flavors of dough, so I never tire of it. rainbow sprinkles Edible Chocolate Brownie Batter Cookie Dough for the chocoholics. Follow these simple steps for making the best edible cookie dough you’ve ever had! Great sugar cookie flavor, no baking required. Add the vanilla and milk, stir to combine. Add in chocolate chocolate chips and devour! Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: cookie dough, sugar cookie Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Spend With Pennies. If you prefer to cook your flour to be sure to kill this kind of bacteria, usually 1 minute in the microwave takes care of this (160 degrees Fahrenheit) prior to mixing into this dough recipe. Cookie dough will firm up some in the refrigerator, so let it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before enjoying. Facebook This cookie dough can be made with gluten-free flour (I like this 1:1 gluten-free flour by Bob’s Red Mill) almond flour or coconut flour if needed. Sugar Cookie Truffles Fold in both kinds of chocolate chips (if using) along with the sprinkles. If you love this recipe for Edible Sugar Cookie Dough as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and Pinterest! I’m gonna be honest. Comment Name * Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well. This cookie dough is great with nuts, mini M&M’s & candies mixed in. Here we are again guys, the beginning of the week. But that is why I have a note in the recipe card for all of my cookie dough recipes stating below – Or one can choose to not make it at all. Are you a lover of simple and quick no bake recipes? Great sugar cookie flavor, no baking required. So good! granulated sugar So get out your spoon and pour yourself a cold glass of milk – because this eggless cookie dough is delicious. Just a side note, edible cookie dough cannot be baked like normal cookie dough and will not rise – there are no eggs. So if you only want enough for yourself, make 1/4 of the recipe. Should I use salted or unsalted butter? Servings: 4 servings This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment.*. Gina Kleinworth says Anya Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for later. Using food processor or mixer, pulse or beat together the butter, sugars, vanilla extract, milk, salt, cocoa powder and heat treated flour together to get cookie dough consistency. Add in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips and devour! Summer 4th of July Tasty! So good! Content and photographs are copyright protected. Enjoy the recipe! Use any add-ins you'd like in place of chocolate chips. Did you know that making Homemade Kettle Corn is super easy? Honestly, it wasn’t until my kids were little that the big freak out happened about eating raw cookie dough. Things like levening agents like baking soda & eggs are needed in regular cookie dough. St. Patrick’s Day This blog contains affiliate links. Make sure the flour is completely cooled before adding to the recipe so the butter doesn’t melt! September 17, 2020 at 3:44 pm Edible Cookie Dough Sugar Cookie 17 Irresistible “Fluffy” No-Bake Desserts to Make You Swoon – Cookie, Brownie & Chocolate Obsessed The Baking ChocolaTess – Cookie, Brownie & Chocolate Recipes, Top 10 Most Popular Baking ChocolaTess Recipes for 2019. May 27, 2020 at 6:27 am This post contains some affiliate links. How many can this serve? Click here to read my full disclosure policy. Please let me know how it turns out. Here are some commonly asked questions Make sure you mark the date on it before freezing and use within 2-3 months. Easy Oreo Cannoli Cream Pie is a simple no-bake pie recipe that is perfect for all the holiday parties & family gatherings. Re-Purpuse/ Up-Cycle If you were to bake this dough it would result in a puddle of goo on your baking pan. **Microwave, Stovetop & Slow Cooker recipes included! amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "chichomemama-20"; Your email address will not be published. Trackbacks This dough doesn’t contain any of the ingredients you would need to get this dough to bake into cookies. Things like levening agents like baking soda & eggs are needed in regular cookie dough. In the event that the dough is too loose, add a bit of flour back and mix. Donuts It is a personal choice.”**If you are concerned about killing bacteria in the flour, you can either pour the flour onto a baking sheet & bake in a 350-degree oven for 5 minutes or place on a microwave-safe plate & microwave for at least 1-2 minutes or until it reaches 160 degrees before adding to your dough mixture. Let the flour cool before proceeding with the recipe so it doesn’t melt the butter. I cant say that I was any better. Instagram Parties That should make enough for a slumber party, serving at a backyard bbq and so much more. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Check out this recipe The perfect combo of salty & sweet that is so incredibly easy to make. Let the flour cool completely, then use it in your recipe. You could also use coconut milk, rice milk, cashew milk or oat milk as well. Raw flour is unsafe to consume. Scoop into cups and top with sprinkles and chopped-up candies — totally old school with a spoon or spoons. Back to School You may not need all of it. Lots of talk in the edible dips and dough world that uncooked flours can be a source of salmonella. Step 1: Gather your ingredients. amzn_assoc_fallback_mode = {"type":"search","value":"small appliances"}; In the event that the dough is too loose, add a bit of flour back and mix. If you were to bake this dough it would result in a puddle of goo on your baking pan. instagram […] edible sugar cookie dough […] My husband and I (in the early days before “metabolism” struck in the wrong way) did the exact same thing. Check out this recipe But if you would like to try it, I suggest a product that offers a 1:1 swap. Yes, of course. While you’re at it, add it to no-churn ice cream, turn it into cookie dough brownies, put some on a baked cake or stir chunks into your fave frosting. Check out this recipe Cookies It will top the favorites list! This recipe makes enough to split between my 3 kids and myself. (can also use 1/2 almond flour with 1/2 coconut flour), low carb sugar substitute or preferred sweetener, chocolate chips of choice or sugar free chocolate chips. heat treated to kill bacteria (microwave for 1 minute 15 seconds, whisking in 15 seconds intervals reaching 160 degrees). Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest. What is the best way to store leftover Edible Sugar Cookie Dough? Using food processor or mixer, pulse or beat together the butter, sugars, peanut butter, vanilla extract, milk salt, and heat treated flour together to get cookie dough consistency. Sugar Cookie Truffles are the perfect no-bake holiday treat. The CDC reported on it as well. Click here to read my full disclosure policy. So, if you need this right away maybe you could just eat some Edible Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough which can also be made […], […] 4 Edible Cookie Doughs for the No-Bakers […], […] 4 Edible Cookie Doughs for the No-Bakers  […].