Melt Butter or Margarine in a sauce pan over Medium Heat. Flax 4 Life Gluten Free Snacking Granola, Apple Cinnamon 11oz 4.0 out of 5 stars 4. The only exception is UPS ground shipments to the East Coast because it takes seven days to deliver, and will be shipped the same day. You get 12 brownies in each package. Chocolate Chip Flax Seed Brownies (Healthy, Gluten-Free Snacks for Kids) All Day I Dream About Food flax seed meal, baking powder, butter, vanilla extract, unsweetened chocolate and 6 more Get 30 days free access to chef-guided recipes Enjoy them as an afternoon snack, dessert, or midnight treat. Treat yourself to a Nutritious & Delicious Chocolate Brownie! The mini muffins taste like chocolate cake, so my kids are very happy to have them. Packed full of rich, fudgy chocolate flavor that your tastebuds will love! I believe in sharing all of the gluten free goodness with you and flax 4 Life is one of my favorite brands for muffins and brownies. You get 12 brownies in each package. All Right Reserved. Flax 4 Life is made with good for you ingredients. Connect with us on Social Media to find out the latest news and specials. Enjoy them as an afternoon snack, dessert, or midnight treat. *International Shipments: Please contact customerservice@Flax4Life.net for details. for freshness as UPS Ground can take up to 5 business days, not including the day it ships. ®/™©2020 Yummly. If you live outside these states, we encourage using USPS Priority Shipping or UPS 2 or 3 Day shipping for freshness as UPS Ground can take up to 5 business days, not including the day it ships. We've got everything you need to improve life in the kitchen, from personalized recipe recommendations to handy planning tools and hands-on lessons. Flax 4 Life is kind enough to be giving away a huge prize pack full of delicious snacks and swag as part of the 10 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS. Thank you Flax 4 Life! Case of 6 packages ($30.00). I would buy the carrot muffins and we would share them over a cup of vanilla tea. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this circumstance. Ingredients: dry blend (ground flaxseeds, tapioca flour, aluminum-free baking powder), evaporated cane sugar, frozen egg whites, expeller pressed safflower oil, cocoa, water, unsulphured toasted coconut, natural vanilla extract, sea salt. SHELF-LIFE: The Brownies have a 14-day shelf-life. A few years ago, before my Grandpa had passed , he was having more and more health issues and I wanted him to snack healthier. We will ensure to notify you if this will occur with your order. Here they are…. $9.31. The Cappuccino Brownie is perfect to go along with your morning cup of coffee. Flax 4 Life is a brand that I am obsessed with for several reasons. Videos for related products. Promotes regularity and healthy digestion due to the beneficial HIGH FIBER content. Thank you Flax 4 Life! Flax 4 Life even has cakes that are amazing, especially if you are headed to a party and need something for the kiddos. I believe in sharing all of the gluten free goodness with you and flax 4 Life is one of my favorite brands for muffins and brownies. To extend this shelf-life, we recommend storing the product in the freezer. You can click HERE to find Flax 4 Life in a store near you. Even though I can no longer physically do this with my Grandpa, I feel him in spirit when I enjoy a carrot muffin and tea. ", Single package of 12 ($5.50) Please be aware our hard-working postal carriers are experiencing high volumes of packages during these current times, which may cause slight shipping delays that are out of our control. | Design & Development by JAM Group, Symptoms I Suffered Prior to Going Gluten Free, Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer (Gluten Free, Dairy Free). To extend this shelf-life, we recommend storing the product in the freezer. Flax4life Single Serve Cappuccino Brownie, 2.3 Ounce -- 16 per case. The only exception is UPS ground shipments to the East Coast because it takes seven days to deliver, and will be shipped the same day. I discovered Flax 4 Life at my local grocery store right after going gluten free. The kids love the traditional Chocolate Brownie, but the Toasted Coconut and Dark Cherry Brownies are my favorite. There are several flavors available now and I am obsessed with all of them! All of the snacks are gluten, dairy, corn, and rice free. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Treat yourself to a Nutritious & Delicious Chocolate Brownie! Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, salt, eggs, sugar, cream, cocoa, baking powder, butter, milled flax seed and 4 more, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, flax seed meal, semisweet chocolate and 8 more, oat flour, butter, chocolate chips, stevia extract, baking powder and 6 more, boneless skinless chicken breasts, lo mein noodles, chicken stock and 9 more, yellow onion, unsalted butter, freshly ground black pepper, water and 9 more, grated Parmesan cheese, linguine, grated pecorino cheese, garlic and 7 more, fresh thyme, grated Parmesan cheese, tomato purée, mixed fresh mushrooms and 19 more, rosemary, chia seeds, water, sunflower seeds, black pepper, garlic powder and 4 more, cinnamon, xylitol, sea salt, brazil nuts, water, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and 1 more, almonds, ghee, powdered sugar, flax seed, jaggery, cardamom powder and 1 more, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, dried rosemary, pink salt, onion powder and 2 more, sesame seeds, garlic cloves, flax seeds, salt, dry red chilies and 1 more, salt, whole wheat flour, flax seeds, gram flour, chilli powder and 1 more, sweetener, strawberries, flax seeds, cinnamon, water, extra-virgin olive oil, baking powder, water, Himalayan salt and 4 more, honey, dried herbs, salt, water, ground flax seeds, pepper, flax seeds, salt, sugar, green chilli, dough, warm water, dry yeast, seeds and 8 more, oil, flax seed, baking powder, liquid, nutmeg, sugar, apple, cinnamon and 5 more, medium potatoes, milk, instant yeast, salt, honey, flax seed and 2 more, flax seeds, chana dal, grated coconut, curry leaves, green chilies and 2 more, milk, baking soda, coconut oil, baking powder, sugar, self-rising flour and 2 more, large frozen bananas, unsweetened almond milk, cashew butter and 1 more, chia seeds, almond flour, flax seeds, large eggs, coconut oil and 2 more, garlic, garlic salt, onion flakes, chia seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and 3 more, water, bread crumbs, flax seed, garlic, sea salt, egg, mustard and 4 more, sugar, baking powder, large eggs, apples, all purpose flour, salt and 12 more, apples, apples, ground cinnamon, large eggs, baking powder, whole wheat flour and 12 more, flax seeds, flaxseed meal, all-purpose flour, buttermilk, salt and 5 more, spelt flour, baking powder, sea salt, flax seeds, nutritional yeast and 1 more, flax seed, vegetable oil, water, whole wheat flour, bread flour and 5 more, baking powder, salt, flax seed, flax oil, egg whites, eggs, stevia and 1 more, nutmeg, vanilla, egg, baking powder, salt, vanilla, baking powder and 19 more, flax seeds, water, Orange, pineapple, spinach, banana, water, quinoa flour, flax seed, brown rice flour, seed, dill weed and 14 more, eggs, baking powder, salt, salt, honey, arrowroot powder, Quinoa Flour and 13 more, ground flax seed, cornmeal, honey, all purpose flour, flax seed and 7 more, dark chocolate, eggs, OREO® Cookies, salt, sugar cane, flour and 1 more, Chocolate Chip Flax Seed Brownies (Healthy, Gluten-Free Snacks for Kids), Oreo Brownies, a Variation of Irresistible Brownies. All other orders will be shipped the next day (remember order received on Thursday-Sunday will ship the following Monday). INGREDIENTS:  Ingredients: Dry Blend (Ground Flaxseed, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Tapioca Flour), Egg Whites, Water, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Natural Vanilla Extract, Aluminum-Free Baking Powder, Sea Salt. *All orders received before 11 am PST will be shipped that day. Add Chicken Broth and tender vegetables to Flax4Life Sandwich Buns. I would buy a pack each week and eat half a muffin with my morning coffee. Each scrumptious brownie is loaded with 630 mg of Omega 3's, 2 grams of fiber, and 2 grams of protein. Tell us your goals and taste preferences, and we'll scour our database of over 2 million recipes to find recipes just for you. It was a special treat I looked forward to every day. Packed full of rich, fudgy chocolate flavor that your tastebuds will love! Home Toasted Coconut. The Brownies have a 14-day shelf-life. What is your favorite Flax 4 Life item? Those are just the main reasons for why Flax 4 Life has become a part of my family. We will ensure to notify you if this will occur with your order. Flax4Life items will ship on Monday-Wednesday to ensure the product comes out of our oven and arrives fresh at your door. Support cardiovascular health and help maintain normal cholesterol levels with a high concentration of OMEGA 3 essential fatty acids. Place in a large bowl. I discovered Flax 4 Life at my local grocery store right after going gluten free. Copyright © 2018 Living Freely Gluten Free, LLC. To extend this shelf-life, we recommend storing the product in the freezer. Click to play video . All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. Welcome to Yummly, your smart cooking sidekick! to ensure the product arrives fresh at your door. Most recently I discovered the brownies and let me tell you they are little bites of heaven. Enter to win below! as it will arrive within 4 business days, not including the day it ships. Ingredients: Dry Blend (Ground Flaxseed, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Tapioca Flour). Whites, Water, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Natural Vanilla Extract, Aluminum-Free Baking Powder, Sea Salt. : Please contact customerservice@Flax4Life.net for details. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. . Flax4Life-Gluten-Free Flax based Muffins, Brownies, and More. They are great to keep on hand for classroom parties too. All other orders will be shipped the next day (remember order received on Thursday-Sunday will ship the following Monday). Grate & Full. : Please note that any delivery around any holiday may be delayed. 0:33 . This post is sponsored by Flax 4 Life. Each scrumptious brownie is loaded with 630 mg of Omega 3's, 2 grams of fiber, and 2 grams of protein. *In most cases, we only ship our products Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to ensure the product arrives fresh at your door. They are a brand that I love and trust. Everything they make tastes amazing and their products are something that my entire family enjoys.