The GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER is from the NVIDIA RTX SUPER graphics card series, still based on the Turing architecture. Perhaps couple this gaming PC with a processor that's as powerful as the Intel Core i7-9700K 8-Core 3.6GHz and Ultra 4K would be a smooth experience. The GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER is from the NVIDIA RTX SUPER graphics card series, still based on the Turing architecture. The first thing I wanted to do was to benchmark my favorite games and see what kind of frames the 2070 Super can push. It was updated with the F2P Fortnite: Battle Royale mode in September 2017, becoming one of the most popular games in the world today. To learn more about optimizing FPS games to reduce input lag, check out my article on reducing input lag in Valorant. With these hardware changes, the graphics card offers significantly improved performance compared to the 2070 (around 10%). Most of the game, my frames hovered around the high 100s and low 200s. Boost Fps Pack FORTNITE Chapter 2: increase FPS / Performance with any setup! I work in e-commerce as my day job and love streaming when I have free time. How well can you run Fortnite on a RTX 2070 @ 720p, 1080p or 1440p on low, medium, high or max settings? Pricing this on a frame per frame around the graphics cards original price it will cost $2.53 per 1080p Ultra frame. The RTX 2070 SUPER runs on a TU-104 graphics chip (the same as the RTX 2080) and sees its number of cores reach 2,560 CUDA cores. If you want to eliminate as much input lag as possible, you need to focus on reducing the frametime. While you can get 89 FPS with 4K Ultra you can increase your frame rate to 150 FPS in Ultra 1440p and up to 197 FPS with 1080p. Playing Fortnite on Ultra 4k is certainly possible with this graphics card and we expect it will return around 89 frames per second at that top scale resolution. I haven’t tweaked the … © 2020 Boost-fps.com made with Love, powered by Mectonsa, Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. You can find salah occasionally writing articles . An important metric you should keep in mind besides FPS, is frametime. salah is always on hand 24/7 to break the latest news. The RTX 2070 SUPER runs on a TU-104 graphics chip (the same as the RTX 2080) and sees its number of cores reach 2,560 CUDA cores. You would also need at least 8GB of RAM. With these hardware changes, the graphics card offers significantly improved performance compared to the 2070 (around 10%). Hope you all enjoyed the video! This data is noisy because framerates depend on several factors but the averages can be used as a reasonable guide. To summarise, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB graphics cards can smoothly run this game, but what Fortnite screen resolution would you like to run with? I recently acquired an NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super after upgrading from my 7 year old R9 290. on RTX 2070 Super Benchmark – Fortnite @ 1080p, Valorant Directory – Find Your Valorant Team So You Can 5 Stack to Victory, Team Launch Wins The Oceanic VALORANT Open. Viewing the performance found on the 1 year old GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB while playing Fortnite we quickly see it can return a consistently high 200+ frame rate. Fortnite Season 5 is here offering lots more challenges. In the below video, I play an arena game in Fortnite using medium settings and uncapped FPS. Naturally the higher the FPS the lower the frametime. Second-class upper-division (2:1) bachelor's with honours degree in Creative Computing. Finding a PC with this gpu or better would return some strong FPS in Fortnite. To summarise, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB graphics cards can smoothly run this game, but what Fortnite screen resolution would you like to run with? I haven’t tweaked the settings much so there is definitely some optimization to be made, but the below benchmark should give you a rough idea of the kind of frames the RTX 2070 can produce. Overall, I was happy with the initial tests, but the goal is to be able to hit at least a consistent 240 FPS. He plays FPS Fortnite, in his spare time. Without … Without any concessions, the RTX 2070 SUPER will allow you to enjoy a gaming experience in 1440p with all the details pushed to the maximum on most games. No in-game screens available at this time*, * This page is using reference screenshots for display purposes and not from in-game. Which is quite better than what the R9 290 could handle, but I still have higher expectations for the 2070 Super. Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival game. No Comments on RTX 2070 Super Benchmark – Fortnite @ 1080p; I recently acquired an NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super after upgrading from my 7 year old R9 290. Co-founder, Writer and Social at boostfps. Also, keep in mind that Fortnite is an Unreal Engine 4 game that is CPU intensive. With that performance recorded at 1920x1080 res when running High graphics. We would definitely recommend running at 4K screen res and on ultra, before trying any lower screen resolution. In the below video, I play an arena game in Fortnite using medium settings and uncapped FPS. salah also has a handful of other successful ongoing projects and likes to keep busy. Fortnite – Dance For 10 s in the Dancefloor at the Yacht Or Apres Sky, Fortnite Patch 12.50 Content Update – April 29, Fortnite New Update v11.31- New Bot Grenades, How To Improve Your Computer FPS Without Spending Money, Fortnite New Chapter 2 Season 1 Overtime Challenges. In laymans terms, frametime is essentially the measure of your input lag, since it measure the amount of time it takes for a frame to render. Drop a like for more benchmark videos. FORTNITE rtx 2070 super FPS Benchmark - Fortnite View Fortnite minimum requirements View all game performances of rtx 2070 super. As such when the frame rate climbs above 200, the CPU starts to bottleneck. My name is Mark and I’m a 27 year old entrepreneur and gamer. Average Fps: 147 1,063 samples 2. It’s important to note that for competitive gaming you want as much FPS as possible, and once you go past 120FPS the CPU starts to bog down the render threads. Learn more about: cookie policy. The first thing I wanted to do was to benchmark my favorite games and see what kind of frames the 2070 Super can push. Contact: Cloak Fortnite Settings Setup & Gear list. This increases to $3.33 per frame at 1440p Ultra and even more with 4K Ultra at $5.61 per frame. Low vs Ultra Fortnite Screenshot Comparison.