When God often brings little things. Every Christian knows that God has a plan. Dr. Tony Evans: I love the reversals. Your email address will not be published. Lord, help us to embrace your calling for our lives with equal parts fervor, wisdom, and humility. What does providence mean and how does it change our perspective on our lives and pathways? This is what God wants you to do because of Christ Jesus. For many people of faith, that question is alternately a Be blessed and YAHWEH/GOD loved us first and I love you. First Name: * Do you believe God has a purpose for your life, and every action or event that occurs within it has been used to make that purpose a reality? Verse Concepts. The pictures depicts God who is also able to here the voice of the marginalized Africans. And so for me it’s been comforting, looking at Psalm 23, and seeing he restores, looking at Jeremiah, seeing he restores, and just finding hope in his power to restore." Learn to do right; seek justice. Something overt from Heaven. A friend/family member recommended this to me I’m looking for God not only in the big things but I’m looking for God in the little things. And to walk with him further in spite of the challenges they face because now they understand how he works a lot clearer. We sometimes fill our heads with doubt during our busy lives, and it keeps us from living out the purposes that He has established for us. Twitter post Today my message is entitled “Loving God’s Purpose for Your Life.” God has put in the heart of every person a desire to do something meaningful with their life. You believe before in God? But I fought, I told myself it’s not over until God says it’s over. And whenever you’re zigzagging in life and you don’t clearly see where you’re headed, because we’re told to walk by faith, that can become problematic. Dr. Tony Evans: Providence is a subset of sovereignty. A reversal for Esther. (All Bible verses from the NIV. Sovereignty is God’s rule over everything. And so when God cannot be understood or clearly articulated or clearly seen, but you, to the best of your knowledge, are walking in the way that he’s prescribed, you’re going to have to learn to trust him in the dark. In this Bible Gateway Q&A, Dr. Tony Evans (@drtonyevans) talks about his book, Pathways: From Providence to Purpose (B&H Books, 2019). There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. Romans 8:28. -. Please read my blog on How to Respond to the Calling of God? More especially the pictorial publication. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ.