I ordered it "spicy" and it didn't  disappoint. I think we would have been able to handle the spicy level though! menus. Currently serving dine-in and takeout. I'll definitely order from them again. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Stir-fried onions, peppers, carrots, snow peas, pineapple, cucumbers, tomatoes in a tangy sauce. Stir-fried rice noodles with egg and beansprouts, in a tangy sauce, topped with cabbage, carrots and scallions. Stir-fried baby corn, mushrooms, onions, carrots, and snow peas in a house soy sauce. Stir-fried broccoli, cabbage, baby corn,snow peas, carrots, and bamboo in a house soy sauce. When we walked in around 3pm on a Wednesday it was completely empty. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The restaurant seemed more busy with take out orders than people actually in the restaurant so that says something about how great their food is! Clear rice noodles stir-fried with Thai basil leaves, egg, onions, bell peppers, chili paste and house soy sauce. Located in Victorian home built in 1907! Golden Thai Cuisine 1600 Keller Parkway #140 Keller Texas 76248 817 - 741 - 5558 Hours Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm Friday - Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm Sunday 12:00am - 9:00pm Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both?

Our Vision. LOVED this place! Pretty basic Thai food, not a bad thing. Dinner. Golden Thai passes as one of my now go-to spots for Thai in the area. I saw the reviews and we headdress straight there. I was really looking forward to trying good Thai food in Chicago. Stir-fried onions and chicken in a house soy sauce, topped with scallions. My sinuses are all cleared. Located in Victorian home built in 1907! hAPPY HOUR MENU.

The inside is a decent size with some cute decor. At first we thought the medium spice level wasn't spicy, but the more we ate we realized the spice was definitely there! We invite you to come on this flavorful journey with us. I have tried a variety of dishes here and loved them! Needless to say, I am a huge fan of their noodles! Fri & Sat: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm. It's definitely a casual spot for quick Thai food. Main Menu Home Lunch Menu Dinner Menu Golden Thai Restaurant We are a family owned Thai restaurant since 2007. Was craving some crispy pad see ew and since we no longer live near Wrigley (and Cozy Noodles) we decided to give this place a chance since we now live in West Loop. Substitute for Egg Fried Rice or Plain Noodles on an Entree for $2.00.

The crab Rangoon was fresh and the balance between cream cheese, crab, and onions was good! We went in to order and it was before the lunch rush so it was pretty quiet but those that…", "This place is a gem. Onions, potatoes, and carrots simmered in a massaman curry coconut sauce. Expensive. Please stay away, especially with delivery, save your money and aggravation! I was really looking forward to trying good Thai food in Chicago. drunken noodle and curries are ok. spring roll is too blandwe also dined in a few times, the portion seems significantly smaller than take out. I ordered delivery from them and wanted to give less stars for that part, but don't want to base it too much on that. It had good curry flavor, it was just so sweet. This was my friend's go-to spot while in college so I decided to give it a try. I loved the red curry! Thai Spring Rolls. We ordered delivery and got curry fish cakes, golden Thai roll, papaya salad, chicken satay, ginger chicken and shrimp pad see ewe. For medium spicy level, it was pretty darn spicy but still not flavorful. Zwei Mittagsmenüs, ein Wochenhit, ein Gemüsebuffet und ein Salatbuffet lassen Sie jeden Tag gut, reichhaltig und günstig essen bei uns im Golden Thai Food in Thalwil und Urdorf Jeden Tag gut, reichhaltig und günstig essen, ist im Golden Thai Food kein Problem. I saw the reviews and we headdress straight there. The crab rangoon came soggy beyond the point of being able to eat it. Fried Rice. Click here to order online. Overall, I would really recommend this restaurant for authentic Thai food. Stir-fried Thai basil leaves, bamboo, onions, and bell peppers in a house soy sauce. photos. Spicy-sweet chili jam stir-fried with onions, celery, carrots and bell peppers. Will be back for more! Pretty basic Thai food, not a bad thing. Thai Golden is a cozy family-owned restaurant and cafe in Carmel, NY. Panang curry simmered in a coconut sauce with shrimp, zucchini, bell peppers, cabbage, broccoli, baby corn, snow peas, and carrots. Currently serving dine-in and takeout. More... Golden Thai. I've never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes for my food and it tastes spot on each time. I wasn't  feeling so great and just wanted a bowl of Tom Yum Soup to get me moving! Stir-fried rice with a house soy sauce, egg, onions, tomatoes, and broccoli.

Deep-fried shrimp served on a bed of steam vegetables, topped with a tangy chili sauce. The prices were refreshing and this is a great option for dine-in or carry out the same. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Comes with a side of fried eggplant. Although a bit cold after it made its way back home, I really enjoyed the flat noodles and tender beef that made up my dish. The best of all the Thai restaurants on Taylor Street. There's was handmade and fresh and I'm usually not a fan of fried rice- but there's was awesome ! We discovered this little gem looking for a Thai  place that delivered to us, and we been ordering from here ever since!

Wings stuffed with our homemade blend of ground chicken and spices, battered and deep-fried. The service is prompt and the food is served fresh and prepared authentically. The chicken satay (from the  hubby's plate) was amazing!Entrees: everything on the menu looked good. Lemongrass soup with shrimp, mushrooms, onion, celery, and red bell pepper. Deep-fried choice of protein with a sweet and sour sauce, served on a bed of steamed vegetables. About Us. Main Menu. Ground chicken seasoned with spices, wrapped and deep-fried, served with a plum sauce. They WILL NOT  work with you even though you spend a lot of money. Your choice of protein simmered in house peanut sauce, served on a bed of steamed vegetables. Steamed shrimp marinated with lime juice, cilantro, onions, red bell peppers on lettuce and cucumbers. Dine in – Take out - Full bar menu! It was small and a little chilly inside but the food packed huge flavor and the food was inexpensive. Shrimp simmered in a yellow curry coconut sauce with onions, bell peppers, carrots, and celery. Learn more. Just being honest. Your choice of meat simmered in a house peanut sauce, served on top a bed of mixed vegetables. Order Online. I went recently with my…", "I was extremely impressed with not only my food at Shine, but also the ambience,…", "This was my first meal in chinatown and it did not disappoint. we do take out here a lot, the service is fast, the taste is so so. Stir-fried clear noodles with egg, mixed vegetables, and a light soy sauce. Spicy-sweet chili jam stir fried with shrimp, onions, celery, bell peppers, and carrots. Dinner Menu. "My sister has been raving about this place for the longest but I just shrugged it off thinking "it's probably some fake Chinese place" because it's in Bridgeport. I said "you will have time because we spend a lot of money and she said "next time don't order", EXTREMELY RUDE  and they charged $25 to deliver 4 blocks!!!

We got there between the lunch and  dinner riishh,  so the placce  was pretty empty. This was my friend's go-to spot while in college so I decided to give it a try. Restaurant menu, map for Golden Thai located in 60607, Chicago IL, 1509 W Taylor St. Grilled meat with green onion, red onion, chili peppers, roasted rice and lime juice.

The Pad Kee Mai noodles were extremely soft to a point where they felt slimy and mushy. I have been going here for years.

Hours of Operation. We will be back! Watered down tom kha soup and a watered down small portion of green curry. Our duck is prepared first by simmering in a stew of onions, celery, and ginger, then deep-fried to a crisp (limited weekly supply). I'm going again. Last week I got take-out for dinner three nights in a row and ordered the exact same thing each time (drunken noodles with veggies, medium spicy). Home. It's definitely a casual spot for quick Thai food. This was probably due to the…". The crispy part was certainly interesting making it a bit chewier than normal. DELISH! CurryPlease indicate your sense of Adventure: Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot.

When we walked in around 3pm on a Wednesday it was completely empty. The food came out promptly and was piping hot, but it definitely lacked in taste.

Have questions or want to place an order? Our hostess/waitress was super nIce and very helpful. I came here on a…". We are a family operated business who prides ourselves in serving fresh and delicious food. Copyright © 2020 Golden Thai Restaurant - All Rights Reserved. Appetizers. Thanks Yelp Fam for another winner! Thai Gold Restaurant authentic Thai food in downtown Golden, Colorado. What safety measures are they taking? Shrimp, mushrooms, onion, celery, bamboo, and red bell peppers in coconut milk broth. Friends in college used to take the long trek from downtown Evanston to Wilmette to go to what we affectionately called "The Noodle." served Monday thru Thursday 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm Friday & Saturday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. We ordered about 8-9 dishes for 52.00. Our office is 4 blocks from our office and always order delivery and spend $250- $300 each time, 2 times a month! Contact Us.

Honestly found my favorite Thai food place in the area and will definitely be back. Menu. Views of Lake Gleneida!

I have been to plenty of Thai spots and this is defiantly one of the best. Super good. Located right in my neighborhood, finally I decided to give it a try. Just being honest. Menu. Golden Thai Restaurant is officially closed for business and will not reopen. While this is true, it wasn't by much. WINTER SPECIALS . 3.95. Stir-fried rice seasoned with yellow curry, egg, onions, carrots, and broccoli. The food is okay, except for when I had a hair in my food but we gave them another chance, what's worse is the customer service is HORRIBLE!! Fried rice is served topped with carrots and scallions with cucumber slices on the side.

Golden Thai has quickly become my to-go place for a quick; reliable, and affordable Asian craving fix! Thai Gold Restaurant authentic Thai food in downtown Golden, Colorado THAI GOLD RESTAURANT Great food • Terrific service • Friendly atmosphere•Large Patio!

Not too saucy and not too dry. Last week I got take-out for dinner three nights in a row and ordered the exact same thing each time (drunken noodles with veggies, medium spicy). Needless to say, I am a huge fan of their noodles!