I was lucky enough to get an appointment with my favourite nail technician here as they rotate their staff between their Wicklow St and Jervis Shopping Centre branches. Contact our In-Store Customer Service Team for any in-store queries. While our iconic Henry Street store is temporarily closed, you can still shop the things you love online at Arnotts.ie, on the Arnotts App or enjoy Personal Shopping with our team of experts over the phone, by video or email. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!! Categories: Establishment   Department store, Address: 12 Henry Street Dublin 1 County Dublin Ireland Get directions. Address: Sandyford Rd Dundrum Dublin 16 Co. Dublin, Dublin. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. 12 Henry Street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ategories: Shopping Centres, Irelands favourite department store; top designers and high street brands; shop online with us at arnotts.ie, Address: Sandyford Rd Dundrum Dublin 16 Co. Dublin, Dublin. Alternatively please send us an email via the form below: Be the first to know about exclusive offers, in-store events, new arrivals & sales. 'NAILS' is a chain of urban nail salon, opened on the 8th of October 2013 on 37 Wicklow Street, Dublin 2. We will endeavour to reimburse you within 14 … Arnotts | Fashion, Beauty, Homeware, Jewellery, Gifts & More Arnotts is Ireland's favourite department store and home to the world's best brands all under one roof. She also massaged oil on my hands which was nice, and gave me a face mapping sheet with product recommendations. She also massaged oil on my hands which was nice, and gave me a face mapping sheet with product recommendations. It was 1 hour long and customized to my skin type, consisting of double cleanse, exfoliation, mask and massage, moisturizing and spraying toning lotion between each step. Best Regards,Nails Team. After walking around the past week trying to figure out where to go and getting a tip from a local, I came here. Arnotts Limited Registered Office: I got the Dermalogica Skin Treatment facial which I'd booked online and I was quite satisfied with it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t's good and they are fast!I also get my eyebrows threaded at this location-literally won't go anywhere else. We have temporarily closed our store however you can still reach out to our customer service team. Free click and collect. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Looking forward to welcoming you in our salon...…. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Contact our In-Store Customer Service Team for any in-store queries. In-Store Customer Service. Page 1 of 3 ONLINE ORDER RETURN ARNOTTS 12 Henry Street Dublin 1 onlinecustomerservice@arnotts.ie HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM • Our returns service is operated by An Post; a fee of €4.50 per parcel applies for all returns. See full address and map. The staff are always super friendly, on time and accommodating. Their Beauty & Fragrance Hall and glorious Shoe Garden are veritable shrines to their products and the gleaming Jewellery & Accessory Hall is guaranteed to make magpies giddy. Asking for people to pay €5 for a magnum ice-cream is something that simply shouldn't work but no, the queues last Sunday were out the door and around the corner.