[Read: Good morning texts to make your man feel loved and adored], #2 Send him a single emoji. This site is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. These really gave me some great ideas for my boyfriend we are in a long distance relationship and were kinda young but I’m hopeful thx for the help xoxo, i love my boyfriend so much he means the world to me, Ohk I love my boyfriend so much and he really means a worldiieY to me..I love him way more . I mean, I know men still like getting attention like us females do, but I dont know if this is the right way!? Okay, for selfies, but also for the memes! Handsome, thank you for putting up with me. It’s just amazing what love can do and bring! Thank you for this. You just read that sending him cute texts can make your boyfriend happy, but do you know which texts are the ones you should be sending him? But it’s your loving heart that makes me want to spend the rest of my life with you. You can still send him positive thoughts, even over text. Communication, love, and respect are some of the most important aspects of a healthy relationship. I just needed to find the perfect words. #10 All I want to do is make you smile. Thank you. If not, don’t worry. I know that God has blessed me with such an incredible man. My life has changed for the better because of you. I know nothing bad can happen to me as long as I’m in your arms. I love you with all my heart. I will always be with your side, my sweetie-pie. Get flirty, girl. I try to not use my phone as much, but it’s hard. And I’m going to show you how to make your boyfriend happy over text. My beloved, I’m a better person when I’m with you. The more I love you, the more I never want to let you go. I have been blogging for 4 years. My angel, I’m so happy I can talk to you about anything. Do you use Twitter? You never fail to make me smile. You’re my best friend, my rock, my lover. I have you covered. Those are the sweetest texts you could ever get. It’s a great way to capture his attention and get him excited about seeing you later on. Oh, he’ll be happy to hear this. Time to time I get inspo from here. Thank you my love for always making me feel better. Sweet messages for him: You're so attractive: All that it takes to make him happy is just giving him such a compliment. But, do you know which texts to send him? HELP! Thank you for being mine. it’s nice to get inspiration, but if you really want to make him feel appreciated, write to him about what you personally actually love about him. It only takes a minute for me to start missing you. It is so difficult for me to find perfect words… Anyway, I was able to mix up these ideas with my own words and send him text messages. When I held you for the first time, I was so scared to love you. My favorite thing in the world to hold is your hands. OMG! You know just what to do to spoil me rotten. Your eyes sparkle like the brightest stars. You can’t wait any longer! You are my white knight. [Read: How to work your magic over text with a guy]. However, having a great sex life with your boyfriend or husband would add zing to your life, and we are here to help you take some control of your sex life, and make your man want you bad. The only way to achieve happiness is to cherish what you have and forget what you don’t have, Im in a long distance relationship and i use these to tell him that hes everything i ever need. Your joyous laughter and adorable smile are what attracted me to you in the first place. A relationship must be built on mutual respect, honesty, compassion and a genuine communication. I would hug it and sleep throughout the night as if you were holding me. I appreciate you. I can’t remember what my life was like before you. #18 Do you remember our first date? Who doesn’t love getting good morning and good night texts from someone you love? I love listening to your heartbeat; it makes me feels so safe. I have been searching for you for all these years. Here’s How to Make Your Boyfriend Happy Over Text And Make Him Love You More: How to make your boyfriend happy over text. I always wonder what can I say to make my boyfriend happy and these words give me some insights. I miss your cute smile. Here are the Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Feel Special Over Text: "Hi, Handsome." Do you know magic? I can’t even begin to find the words to explain how I feel when I see your face and hear your voice. [Read: 18 texting secrets to go from timid to text temptress]. Your email address will not be published. You’re so cute when you smile. #6 You’ve been on my mind since last night, it was perfect. #1 You’re my whole world. These are really impressive. #13 When do I get to see you again? I love you. I really love sending these things on text or on email.