Urdu meaning of Ever is کبھی, it can be written as Kabhi in Roman Urdu. 1 of 3. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Usage Frequency: 1 It helps you understand the word Ever with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Ever better than this page. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-01-09 Last Update: 2018-07-06 The definition of Ever is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Life Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better communication. Usage Frequency: 1 All of this may seem less if you are unable to learn exact pronunciation of Ever, so we have embedded mp3 recording of native Englishman, simply click on speaker icon and listen how English speaking people pronounce Ever. The Life meaning in Urdu will surely enhance your vocabulary. Reference: Anonymous. Quality: کوئی انٹرنیٹ کنکشن لازمی نہیں ہے. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Ever. Quality: Quality: 2 of 3. Quality: mai apni life se bahut pareshan ho gya hu, Last Update: 2018-10-04 "He was wholly convinced", Any : کوئی Koi : to any degree or extent. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-13 Quality: Quality: Ever meaning in Urdu has been searched 48918 (forty-eight thousand nine hundred and eighteen) times till Sep 28, 2020. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Ever. Last Update: 2017-10-12 Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 3 of 3. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1. Reference: Anonymous, cutest girl i have ever seen in my whole life, Last Update: 2020-08-13 Human translations with examples: i have had had. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-11 Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-13 Reference: Anonymous. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-19 The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Ever but also gives extensive definition in English language. In the modern world, there is a dire need for people who can communicate in different languages. मैंने अपने जीवन में दो असाधारण महिलाओं है. Quality: کبھی Kabhi کسی وقت Kisi Waqt : Of All Time Ever : (adverb) at any time. Seen Meaning in Urdu. "It isn`t any great thing", Every : ہر Har : (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception. I have never accepted security in my life . Reference: Anonymous. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-04-30 Eveningwear : attire to wear on formal occasions in the evening. Quality: Contextual translation of "i have ever seen in my life" into Hindi. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. اردو سے انگریزی میں ترجمہ کریں. Reference: Anonymous, You're most beautiful girl which i have ever seen in my life, तुम सबसे खूबसूरत लड़की हो जो मैंने अपने जीवन में कभी नहीं देखी, Last Update: 2020-04-01 تیز، آسان اور استعمال کرنے میں آسان. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1