Blend until smooth. Please check your email for further instructions. Add your peanut butter, coconut oil, butter, eggs, vanilla, stevia, and heavy cream to the almond flour and mix well. Heck, you could even eat these as a treat or a snack. If you’re looking for some good syrup options, my favorites are ChocZero Maple syrup or the Lakanto Maple flavored syrup. Tasty keto french toast muffins you are going to love! They are French Toast. Even I have a hard time believing that they’re low carb…and it’s my recipe. If I don’t hear from you before I’ll give my question a try and if it’s not successful I’ll provide an update. I hope you enjoy this simple, 90-second keto French toast! These Keto french toast muffins taste just like the classic French Toast that you grew up with! The cinnamon, the texture, even the eggs combined with the coconut flour meld perfectly to create the unmistakable quality of this toasty breakfast (and sometimes dinner) dish . (we used Lakanto) Nutrition (per muffin, makes 12) Calories: 114 Fat: 9g, Carbs: 2g, Fiber 0g, Protein: 5g You can even make fancy looking muffins with a silicone pan if you want to…. November 7, 2018 by Dawn Filed Under: Best Of, Cooking, Keto Leave a Comment. That’s the way I am almost all the time. 1 Batch of Keto Strawberry French Toast Cups = 12 Muffins 1 French Toast Muffin … You can read more. Remove from the oven and let rest in the pan for 5 minutes. Low Carb Keto French Toast Recipe – 90 Second Microwave Bread, keto french toast muffin bitesketo french toast easy, Combine all of the ingredients together in a. Pour the batter into 8 very well-greased sections of a muffin tin, and bake for 20-25 minutes until browned well on top and completely cooked through. These are awesome. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. – French Toast Muffin Cups are extra tasty when dusted with Powdered Swerve or drizzled with a light icing also made from powdered swerve. Why not?! I know it might be weird to hear a man say this about a muffin pan, but it’s true. Cheers! So if you’re going to use a metal muffin pan, I highly recommend that you also use muffin liners. If you love cinnamon, don’t be afraid to add more than the 1 1/2 tsp. You may need to use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender. It’s one of my favorite lectin free breakfasts. The muffins will fall - I haven't figured out a way to make them stay fluffy ;) But they still taste AMAZING! I am glad you liked them and I am not sure why they would be different re-heated. Strawberries, blackberries and raspberries have 8 net carbs per cup. We write all about the Keto Diet and love sharing easy, healthy and delicious Keto recipes to keep our awesome readers on track with their weight loss goals. This site uses cookies. What can I say, I’m human. Thanks for subscribing! Then I sprinkled the xanthan gum and with a spatula slightly mixed it in because I found the first “blitz” no matter how low the speed ends up with the xanthan gum splashing up to the underside of the lid and sticking to it, so with slightly stirring it in I get more of the xanthan gum in to the syrup. It’s not as Keto as bacon, but they are delicious, healthy,  and they won’t stop your weight loss. For more information, please see my disclosure. Grind 1/4 Cup Almonds in the food processor and stick them in a pan on medium-high heat to toast. French Toast Muffins? The clean-up is easy, and there is none of that wasted muffin that gets stuck to the muffin liner. When I was a kid, we usually had cinnamon & sugar on our French Toast, and you can get that flavor by mixing the granular erythritol with cinnamon. Your email address will not be published. There are two things that I can think of..1. Heat on medium low until it boils gently, simmer until the erythritol dissolves completely. It also took me about a half an hour to scrape and scrub that pan clean. Required fields are marked *. I loved how this recipe came out. My keto French toast is grain-free, compliant with Phase 2 of the Plant Paradox diet and makes a GREAT lectin free breakfast! Kimspireddiy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Now I know, sometimes you’re not going to have time to make syrup, I get that. The cinnamon makes them smell and taste amazing. Bake at 400 for 18 minutes! There are several brands of Keto friendly syrups out there. I sometimes dislike the taste of olive oil in sweet dishes, but honestly with the other flavors from cinnamon and vanilla, I couldn’t taste the olive oil flavor at all! Lakanto: https://amzn.to/2FEQldI (sometimes it’s cheaper on their website), Check out our favorite Chaffle Waffle maker and our Mini Griddle, Recipe:8 Eggs8oz Block Cream Cheese1 tsp baking powder2 tsp cinnamonBlend, makes 12 MuffinsBake 400 for 18 min, Serve with butter and cinnamon or sugar free syrup! Pure vanilla extract will make French Toast better. Blogging Mom of 4 Cheers, Brenna. Not all extracts are created equal, maybe yours went off or is made with a chemical base. With the eggy batter, I wondered if I could recreate the classic flavors of French toast, but in a lower carb form. Don’t believe me? The Ketogenic Lifestyle doesn't mean just bacon and eggs for breakfast. Kale and Sweet Potato Hash – A Great Lectin Free Breakfast! 2. Your email address will not be published. These cookies do not store any personal information. Reheat in the oven or microwave. I’m the master of no-fuss meals. Inside: A super simple recipe for delicious Keto French Toast. Author of No Nonsense Guide to the Keto Diet and many other articles on weight loss, Intermittent Fasting, health & fitness. Some recipes have a print but. Thank you ??? Required fields are marked *. Today. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. But you should be careful with berries, don’t eat too many because the do have some carbs in them. Get Mexican Vanilla – which is as good as any from Madagascar – for a very reasonable price. But there are going to be times when you just really want maple syrup. Keto Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries or Mousse. It has a clean sweet taste – the way syrup should taste – because it is sweetened with erythritol and monk fruit. So as a result of this problem the second time & third time I made it I tried a couple variations to your recipe, first was I didn’t use Erythritol as the sweetener, I used allulose, I also didn’t put it in a saucepan instead I added it all to the blender except the xanthan gum with the water being room temperature and blitzed it. They are so good and EASY to make too. Mix together until you have a creamy, smooth, and soft mixture. So I let the syrup sit with the lid off the blender for about 20mins and then I carefully scooped off the foam because it’s really clear that it’s not going to disappear, the “bubbles” suspended in the syrup seemed to remain but it was closer to syrup once refrigerated overnight then what it was previously without the foam being skimmed off. Add some sautéed red peppers, fresh dill. We write all about the Keto Diet and love sharing easy, healthy and delicious Keto, recipes to keep our awesome readers on track with their weight loss goals. My syrup always has the bubbles suspended too. Mix together your almond flour, erythritol, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Yes, low carb french toast in muffin form. Log in, Affiliate links are provided below for your convenience. Juggling it all. A Collection of Lectin Free Instant Pot Recipes, dishes that start with a frozen bag of vegetables. Yes, they're Keto! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I would love to hear what happens next time. My bottle of magic syrup doesn’t have the bubbles and it’s decent but man, I drip it onto whatever I’m eating because I don’t want to waste it lol. Sprinkle in about 1/4 of a teaspoon of xanthan gum. Just wait until you taste them. Inside: My take on a popular Japanese street food. Sign up to receive new recipes and updates when they are posted. You can top then with powdered sugar (erythritol), cinnamon, or Keto syrup.