The prices were a tad bit higher for the size which comes to be expected in the neighborhood. Overall would definitely be back! This comes to a total bill of S$29! The nitro cold brew is pretty good. I had a lavender latte to go with it which was also delicious and decadent. The lavender latte and the honey and vanilla latte are delicious! Hot lavender latte (single shot) is usually served slightly sweetened and is priced at $5.50 I had requested for mine to be unsweetened as I’m not a fan of sweetened coffee. Wasn't a very big fan of the lemon butter, but overall, still a delicious dish all-round. I've come here a few times to study. The lavender flavour evaded me in the Starbucks Honeycomb Lavender Frappuccino … The taste is robust indeed with a rich and creamy texture for the cream frosting. 4.5 StarsThis is probably the best place in the metro detroit area to study or get work done. Best southwest breakfast wrap ever- so tasty!!! The truffle mushroom pasta ($16.90 1 for 1 with #burpplebeyond) had a good amount of truffle taste and the mushrooms were really well sautéed. My friend ordered the Lavender Latte which was delicately sweet and earthy. This site aims to showcase local hideaways, authentic cuisines and experiences she enjoyed, be it in South Korea or the rest of the world. Bits of dried lavender flowers add to the floral notes. I'd love to revisit the next time I'm in the area. I just tuck them into the bumpers to hide them a little. Instead of being competing flavours, the lavender perfumed the espresso, the milk cut the strength of the showy aroma of lavender. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. I became a regular here for these reasons. This is a cool spot to meet up with friends and study. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Very rich flavoured salmon with crispy skin, just the way I like it. They also have a lavender latte that is wonderful, I'm pretty sure they make their pastries and baked goods, because they always taste fresh. This place is always so packed when I go. The $1.00 up charge on oat milk is a bit annoying but it was worth the nice seating on the patio area regardless :)  there are metered parking spots nearby and a parking lot diagonal from the coffee shop but it's probably best to go here on a weekday to avoid the crowds. I simply folded the end over (I had about 2 extra inches of fabric) before tying it down and I was able to avoid any sewing. I was skeptical when I ordered it, but it did come recommended. Our database of leading suppliers and service providers for the food and beverage industries. For Black Medicine, the idea is to leverage an herb that is, according to the company, increasingly used as an ingredient in food and beverages. Located at about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Lavender MRT and surrounded by rows of hardware stores, The Bravery has an aura of fun-loving temperament — their hidden entrance is one good example. Supposedly one of their recommended dishes on the menu, however, did not impress me. They look nice on the crib and are very soft. The staff is really friendly and efficient, and seems to be improving all the time. Most places aren't open into the evening and I would have to concede to a 24-hr Tim Horton's, but Atomic Coffee offered a great space for studying with good drink options.The layout is nice for getting work done. The food was awesome. Free wifi. Now you might be reading this wondering why someone would flavor a ready to drink coffee with lavender. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2016. A trip purposely made down for this particular drink raised my expectations even higher.