To me this Lavender Vodka Cocktail is not only stunningly beautiful but also has very special taste. « Tiki Party With Macy’s Wedding Registry, How to Create a Charming Mama + Baby Gift Baskets ». Add all the ingredients for the Lavender Syrup besides the lemon juice to a pot. This Vodka Lemonade with Lavender Cocktail is fresh and zingy with a subtle floral finish. I like adding a sprig of lavender to the cocktail with a slice of apple to garnish. 02/04/2014. So easy, yet so tasty, Lavender Vodka made by Heritage Distilling Co. is the winning ingredient. Beautiful Fall Thanksgiving Table Setting. If you have a party coming up, then this cocktail is a great option! Let it come to a boil and then simmer for 3 more minutes. Powered by Shopify. The syrup will have a bright blue color until you add the lemon. Don’t overdo the lavender, too much will be overpowering. Fruit, Vegetable, Herbs, etc– in this case we’re using dried lavender buds and lemon peels; A glass jar or container for storing the vodka that has a nice airtight lid. Garnish with a fresh flower. You can up the ratio of ingredients for your lavender infused apple juice, so you have a big batch of your base. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …, For Contact Information and Tasting Room locations click Here, Main Phone: 253-509-0008 Email: info@heritagedistilling.com, © 2020 Heritage Distilling. Add all ingredients to a shaker with lots of ice cubes. Lavender Apple Vodka – An Easy Batch Cocktail. To make your own infused vodka all you need is: Vodka-you don’t have to get the top shelf stuff but I wouldn’t use the cheap stuff either. SALMON WITH PAK CHOY & CARROTS AND CARROT... 2 tbsp Lavender Blossoms – dried Lavender. For this Lavender Vodka Cocktail I will exchange my wine in a second. Shake for 20 seconds, then strain over a glass filled with iced. Your email address will not be published. Shale for 20 seconds, then strain over a glass filled with iced. Pour over ice, stir and garnish with lemon. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $125! Chill the Lavender Syrup for at least 4 hours. When the apple juice is infused, add 2 1/2 ounces of the apple juice and 1 ounce vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice. You must be 21 to buy and consume alcohol. Impressum, MARINATED BEETROOT WITH RED WINE CHERRIES AND STEAK. With the lemon it will turn purple. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the mixture into a new shaker, add the egg whites, shake for 15 seconds and strain into a cocktail glass. Shake well and then serve either straight to a martini glas or on the rocks in a tumbler. Privacy Policy. In a jar add 3 cups apple juice with 4 tablespoons dried lavender and leave in the refrigerator over night to infuse. Please do not worry lavender is not only for beauty products. November 02, 2020 - 13:36 GMT Sophie Hamilton Perk up your winter lockdown with one of these 5 delicious cocktail recipes – featuring gin, vodka and more tasty concoctions With a … For centuries lavender has been used for cooking because of … The 10-minute happy hour can be as simple or as sophisticated as you like. Anywhere in the middle is good. Cocktail recipes don’t get much easier than this, but it is such an elegant drink to serve. When to serve this lavender cocktail. Please enjoy our spirits responsibly. apple cocktail, easy cocktail recipe, lavender cocktail. (Excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii), Sparkling Lavender2oz HDC Lavender Vodka5oz Lemon or Tangerine La CroixSqueeze of lemon. Let it cool down before you add the lemon juice. Lavender-infused Vodka For me, the fastest and most delicious way to enjoy happy hour is to use what I have on hand — not to go searching for something I don’t. Keep your eyes open around June for the freshest lavender. Lavender Tea You can make DIY lavender tea with fresh or dried buds! Vodka Lemonade Make lavender lemonade and spike it with vodka for an instant cocktail! Add the vodka, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, hibiscus syrup, IPA syrup and rosewater to a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake for 15 seconds. This Sparkling Lavender cocktail resembles summer and relaxation. This soothing herbal tea tastes subtly floral and has potential health benefits. If you do not have a shaker use a glas with a lid and the strain.