You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.

New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by. 24  Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. Shouldn’t I despise those who oppose you? but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. You place your hand of blessing on my head. 17  How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.

Psalm 139 - For the choir director: A psalm of David.

And when I wake up, you are still with me! 17How precious are your thoughts about me,*139:17 Or How precious to me are your thoughts. even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. All Rights Reserved. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.

2 You know when I sit down or stand up. See a comparison chart of English Bible translations, each placed along a continuum from word-for-word to thought-for-thought to paraphrased. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures is published by Jehovah’s Witnesses. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (complete), Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise), California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. For the choir director: A psalm of David. 8  If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Read verse in New Living Translation Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue.

and know everything about me. You go before me and follow me. Psalm 139:1-24, NLT. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans. I give you thanks, O LORD, with all my heart; I will sing your praises before the gods. Psalm 139. Select from a variety of email devotionals from The New Living Translation, each with catered scripture verses and devotional messages. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Holy Bible.

You know when I sit down or stand up. New Living Translation; Psalm 139 Psalm 139. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. 15  You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. “The NLT second edition was put together by a dream team of scholars and linguists and gives us a Bible that is thoroughly reliable and eminently readable.” —John Ortberg.

You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD . For the choir director: A psalm of David. They cannot be numbered! Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. Psalm 139 New Living Translation << Psalm 138 | Psalm 139 | Psalm 140 >> God's Omnipresence and Omniscience. 1O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.

Psalm 139 O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. http://nlt.to/discoverthenlt/endorsements. Salem Media Group. 13  You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. All rights reserved. of You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. 22  Yes, I hate them with total hatred, for your enemies are my enemies. They blaspheme you; your enemies misuse your name. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.

I can never escape from your Spirit! Get out of my life, you murderers! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. O God, if only you would destroy the wicked! All of the Bible scholars and stylists involved in the New Living Translation are Christians who accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God. Psalm 138 - A psalm of David.

1 O Lord, you have examined my heart. 3  You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. To you the night shines as bright as day. Shouldn't I despise those who oppose you? 3 You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. MeditationRelaxClub - Sleep Music & Mindfulness Recommended for you NLT.to is a powerful scripture search engine based on the New Living Translation. 9  If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, 10  even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. 24Point out anything in me that offends you. 19O God, if only you would destroy the wicked! Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Rain Sounds 10 Hours:The Sound of Rain Meditation,Autogenc Training, Deep Sleep,Relaxing Sounds - Duration: 10:01:23. 20  They blaspheme you; your enemies misuse your name. As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength. 14Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!

The Holy Bible, New Living Translation, is an authoritative Bible translation, rendered faithfully into today’s English from the ancient texts by 90 leading Bible scholars…, “The NLT second edition was put together by a dream team of scholars and linguists and gives us a Bible that is thoroughly reliable and eminently readable. Your workmanship is marvelous-how well I know it. Yes, I hate them with total hatred, for your enemies are my enemies.