Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Am I allowed to travel from Saskatoon to La Ronge? Saskatchewan to La Ronge bus services, operated by Aurora Charter & Bus Service, depart from Saskatoon, SK station. Welcome to {{displayDomain}} , a US site operated by Expedia, Inc., a Washington corporation. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in La Ronge? Rome2rio makes travelling from Saskatoon to La Ronge easy. Legal. Wearing a face mask on public transport in La Ronge is recommended. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Saskatoon, SK, Canada / Country 600 CJWW. The price chart above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Saskatoon to La Ronge for each month. Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. This route is operated by 0 airline(s), and the departure time is between 99999 - 0. There are no airlines that fly non-stop from Saskatoon to La Ronge. Feeling spontaneous? Oct 12, 2020 12:49 PM. Found in the last. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. You can read more about the best time to book in our dedicated Best Time to Book guide. The quickest flight from Prince Albert Airport to La Ronge Airport is the direct flight which takes 45 min. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in La Ronge? Thanksgiving 2018: How to travel stress-free, Saskatoon to Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, Saskatoon to Wichita Dwight D Eisenhower Airport ICT, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine. All flight schedules from Saskatoon J G Diefenbaker International, Canada to La Ronge, Canada. How many airlines fly non-stop from Saskatoon to La Ronge? The social distance requirement in La Ronge is 2 metres. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in La Ronge? The best price found on Skyscanner for a flight from Saskatoon to La Ronge is C$812. La Ronge Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Get cheap flights from La Ronge to Saskatoon with Skyscanner India. The travel length between Saskatoon and La Ronge takes by bus around 16 hours and 10 minutes, and the approximate price for a bus ticket between Saskatoon and La Ronge is $82.59 CAD. There are 343.15 km (213.22 miles) from La Ronge to Saskatoon in southwest direction and 386.24 km (240 miles) by car, following the 102 route. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in La Ronge? If you want to get cheap bus tickets from Saskatoon to La Ronge we recommend that you book in advance as the best Greyhound Canada tickets sell out fast.The cheapest ticket is usually $82.59 CAD and the most expensive one to go to La Ronge is approximately $88.45 CAD. What companies run services between Saskatoon, SK, Canada and La Ronge, SK, Canada? There is no direct flight from Saskatoon Airport to La Ronge Airport. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in La Ronge? We recommend that you book your flight to La Ronge approximately seven to twelve weeks in advance to save the most money. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 1-833-784-4397. The cheapest way to get from Saskatoon to La Ronge is to drive which costs 26€ - 40€ and takes 4h 10m. The quickest flight takes 1h 45m and has one stopover. What are the different types of Renfe trains in Spain? Saskatchewan to La Ronge bus services, operated by Aurora Charter & Bus Service, arrive at La Ronge, SK station. There are currently travel restrictions within Canada. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. COVID-19 travel restrictions are changing fast, but we're here to help you find the advice you need. We recommend that you contact the company where you bought the ticket to get a solution. La Ronge is a northern town in the boreal forest of central Saskatchewan, Canada.Its location is approximately 250 km (160 mi) north of Prince Albert where Highway 2 becomes Highway 102.La Ronge lies on the western shore of Lac la Ronge, is adjacent to Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, and is on the edge of the Canadian Shield.. Each company has its rules and depending on the ticket, price, and offer different refund policies apply. The bus from Saskatoon, SK to La Ronge, SK takes 3h 45m including transfers and departs twice a week. If you continue browsing, we consider that you agree to its use. Found in the last 45 days. The quickest way to get from Saskatchewan to La Ronge is to fly which costs 24€ - 230€ and takes 58 min. Fly from Prince Albert (YPA) to La Ronge (YVC), Fly from Saskatoon (YXE) to La Ronge (YVC), Take the bus from Saskatoon, SK to La Ronge, SK. The best way to get from Saskatchewan to La Ronge without a car is to bus which takes 4h 56m and costs 42€ - 46€. Legal. Features include: In addition to using the Skyscanner search to find the best deals at any given time, there are tips and tricks to getting even better deals. Which side of Niagara Falls should I choose (and how do I get there)? Therefore, the option to get military discounts to La Ronge will depend on the airline you are flying with to La Ronge. Book flights now to enjoy up to 53% off* on selected hotels. More information on.