Remove with a slotted spoon; drain slightly. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Looking to recieve Shredded Wheat news? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In stock on November 10, 2020. I paid $21.00 for the three boxes that is a little pricey, but if it makes my husband I will continue to buy. 100% Whole Grain: 51 g or more per serving. Directions. Currently, we are not able to service customers outside of the United States, and our site is not fully available internationally. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Learn More × We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. This site is for a North American audience. 100% of the grain is whole grain. There are 160 calories in 2 biscuits (47 g) of Post Shredded Wheat Original Big Biscuit. To help reduce the risk of heart disease*. Verified. My dad and I ate these together in the 1950's! Post® Shredded Wheat Original Big Biscuit. Please choose a different delivery location. Please try again later. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $18.25. Per 2 Biscuits Serving: 170 calories; 0 g sat fat (0% DV); 0 mg sodium (0% DV); 0 g total sugars. Since 1930, Publix has grown from a single store into the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. More Buying Choices $22.54 (3 new offers) $22.55 $ 22. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. See more ideas about Cereal recipes, Shredded wheat cereal, Wheat cereal. nongmoproject.org. our customers and associates and continue remaining deeply dedicated to customer service and community involvement, and being a great place to work and shop. This is my husband's all time favorite cereal. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. The big biscuit shredded wheat is the best. Your family will love all four varieties: Original Big Biscuit, Original Spoon Size, Spoon Size Shredded Wheat & Bran and Spoon Size Shredded Wheat Dark Chocolate. To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. 18 biscuits. Non GMO project. Reviewed by Jwfl Jwfl. Grab a box today! See more. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. 9 out of 10 doctors recommend Post shredded wheat.