01 Simple present exercises Fredoka One Cherry Cream Soda A ‘verb’ is an action word. Black Ops One Email my answers to my teacher, Font: px, Please allow access to the microphone 10 Simple present negative Henry enjoys playing golf (in/at) the afternoon. Architects Daughter Arial (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 01 Simple Present worksheet PDF Lobster Two Escolar Past perfect 18 What can you draw?. 40 Orbitron Simple Present word order  short form exercises Timetables – “The train leaves at midnight.”. For example, They eat apples daily. Fontdiner Swanky Does an elephant eat nuts? Ubuntu Jennifer doesn't catch the bus (in/at) 8 in the morning. Tom (rare/rarely) gets up early on Sundays. Present simple questions - Exercise 5 - do, does, forms of to be. Bubblegum Sans 10 Simple Present Word order  PDF. 02 Simple present 8 09 Simple Present questions answers PDF Gurmukhi Bangers (work). Open Sans Questions with am - is -are - can - must - have got. worksheet The question word (what, ...) always comes first! Shadows Into Light Two Free interactive exercises to practice online or download as pdf to print. Kranky 03 Signal words Simple Present 04 Simple Present signal words 'to be' PDF Schoolbell They listen to classical music (in/at) the afternoon. 05 Simple Present signal words  'to be' PDF Present simple: worksheets pdf, handouts and free printable exercises online. Open Sans Gloria Hallelujah Ribeye Marrow Live worksheets > English > Baloo Paaji It is very easy to form and uses base form of the verb. We don't enjoy eating breakfast before six. Level: Beginning to Elementary (CEFR A1) Time: Approx. 02 to be Simple Present answers - 'to be' PDF 22 Present simple questions - Exercise 6 - …    Size: VT323 I usually _____ (get up) at six o'clock. Pinyon Script Grand Hotel How many stickers have you got?. Pernament Marker They _____ (be) from Holland. Dancing Script Aldrich Special Elite In the case of questions, use the indicated subject as well. 09 Write questions exercise Rancho These adverbs of frequency are listed from most frequent to least frequent. Future perfect For example, He eats apples daily. Times of the day are used to express when someone usually does something. Architects Daughter Lobster Kenneth Beare is an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher and course developer with over three decades of teaching experience. Check my answers Aldrich Present Simple Questions. Fredericka the Great - What do they like for breakfast? 03 Simple Present to be worksheet PDF Boogaloo VT323 Present simple questions - Exercise 2 - do, does, forms of to be, can. Answers will vary. One page worksheet with eight questions. 11 I _____ (take) a shower before I leave for work. Arial Peter _____ (not like) buying food in supermarkets. Notice that 'at' is used with 'night', but 'in' with other periods during the day. Mountains of Christmas Main content: Present simple questions Other contents: Wh questions, question words Add to my workbooks (172) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Share through Whatsapp: Link to this worksheet: Copy: Braun Finish!! Do they like coffee? 16 Days of the week are often used with 's' to indicate that someone does something regularly on a specific day of the week. Present simple - questions and short answers Grade/level: beginners by MJ_Misa Next Share on Facebook. - What does an elephant eat? Unkempt Grammar Practice Worksheets Simple Present & Present Progressive Simple Present Tense in the Negative Make negative sentences using the correct verbs from the list below. Present Simple worksheets and online activities. 06 Simple present questions Check my answers 80 How often _____ (she go) to the gym to workout? Do you like ice cream? (Question Word) + do/does + subject + verb? How often do you travel (in/on) Tuesdays? Boogaloo For example, 1.1       General – “Chinese people eat a lot of rice.”, 1.2       Permanent – “I am a teacher.”  “He is a father.”, 1.3       Mathematical/scientific – “One plus one equals two.”  “Water freezes at 0c.”, 1.4       Habitual – “I drink coffee every day.”, 1.5       Recurring – “It snows every winter.”, 1.6       Eternal/Unvarying – “The Bible says ‘You must not kill’.”, 1.7       Mental state – “I think she is very kind.”, 2       Henny Penny 24 03 Simple Present to be answers PDF, 04 Simple Present signal words  PDF 12 - Where do the boys play? Susan often _____ (drive) to the beach when the weather is nice. Neucha Rock Salt 32 40 Email my answers to my teacher, Font: Baloo Paaji Present Simple Worksheet 1 . 32 Reenie Beanie Simple present tense 09 Simple Present questions to be PDF worksheet English as a Second Language (ESL) > Present simple questions > Present SImple Questions, What do you want to do? The following adverbs of frequency are often used with the present simple to express how often someone does something habitually. 06 Simple Present signal words answers - PDF, English Tenses exercises Oswald Advanced search. Grand Hotel That's the way how to form Questions. Future Tense Exercises with Answers (Identify Tense …, Simple Past Tense (Formula, Usage, Examples), Future Perfect Tense (Usage, Formula & Examples), Past Continuous Tense (Formula, Usage, Examples), Present Perfect Continuous Tense Exercises, Prepositional Phrases List (Examples & Worksheet), Do you ________ how to speak German? 24 12 Crafty Girls Chewy Present Tense is one of the forms of verb tenses. 07 Simple Present questions  PDF worksheet Simple present worksheet - English online exercises. I sleep in late on (Saturday / Saturdays). Chewy 16 Jolly Lodger … Annie Use Your Telescope Sacramento Rancho 50 Comic Neue 10 14 08 Simple Present questions do or does ThoughtCo uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Yanone Kaffeesatz Pacifico If the subject is you, we, they or any plural form, only base form is used. Luckiest Guy Bubblegum Sans Have you got a dog?. Future 1 Covered By Your Grace Pinyon Script She doesn't use a computer (at/in) night. 01 Simple Present exercises answers - PDF Pacifico Orbitron Satisfy What is the time?. Sacramento Pernament Marker 13 Simple Present negatives short PDF14 Questions simple present - worksheets. Look at the top of your web browser. hits New Zealand.”, 5       Reported speech, 07 Simple Present do or does  PDF Is she a nice girl?. 8 10 Simple Present word order Coming Soon Love Ya Like A Sister Neucha Cherry Cream Soda 36 If the subject is he, she or it, there is addition of ‘s’ or ‘es’ with base form. Remember that present simple is used to express daily routines and habits. Luckiest Guy Love Ya Like A Sister Covered By Your Grace Lobster Close. 20 Fredoka One Satisfy Indie Flower - Where does Carol live? The verb 'to be' does not take the auxiliary verb 'do' in the question or negative form. We occasionally _____ (take) the train to Seattle. English as a Second Language (ESL) > Questions and answers > Questions - Simple present, What do you want to do? signal words PDF Giving instructions, directions or demonstrations – “Open the box on the table, Media (newspapers, radio announcements, television broadcasts) – “Earthquake For example. x. 07 Simple Present do or does PDF 07 Simple Present questions PDF worksheet 08 Simple Present questions do or does 08 Simple Present questions PDF 09 Simple Present questions to be PDF worksheet 09 Simple Present questions answers PDF 10 Simple Present word order worksheet 10 Simple Present Word order PDF It simply describes the actions, truths(facts), future and situations. Amatic SC Fontdiner Swanky Annie Use Your Telescope 11 Simple Present negatives mixed exercises Questions with verbs - do, does Going-to-future Exo 2 Escolar The question word (what, ...) always comes first!. Check my answers: Email my answers to my teacher . - What does she like? 12 Simple present negative sentences. Rock Salt 36 Simple Present negatives Ribeye Marrow Kranky px, Please allow access to the microphone Does she like hamburgers? Reenie Beanie Adverbs of frequency are placed directly before the main verb. The teacher gives us notes (after/while) class. Where do they usually hold meetings (at/in) the morning? 14 Simple Present word order  PDF 60 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); That's the way how to form Questions. Alison _____ (visit) her friends on Saturdays. Free interactive exercises to practice online or download as pdf to print. The present simple takes the following forms: Subject + present simple form of verb + objects. speak know go need want drink love be move smoke wear sell have … Special Elite Cancel: Text box style: Font: Size: px. Russo One If clauses - conditionals 04 Signal words Simple Present  Look at the top of your web browser. Interrogative sentences start with ‘do’ or ‘does’. Patrick Hand 9 How (much / often) do you visit your friends in Chicago? Schoolbell Crafty Girls Conjugate the verb in parentheses using the form indicated. 60 Are they happy?. 10 6       After ‘when’ or ‘if’ to form a time clause (also called the ‘General or Zero Conditional) – “I like to ski when it snows.”  “When it snows, I like to ski.” Note the comma in the second example. 28 Comic Neue Oswald Dancing Script Jolly Lodger Answer the questions about you. Subject + do not / does not + base form + rest of the sentence. Use the present simple in your answers. Does Carol play the guitar? Finally, 'at' is used with specific times during the day. Just Me Again Down Here Lobster Two Gochi Hand Elementary and intermediate level. Describing Feelings and Senses – “I feel very cold.”  “Im freezing.”, 3       07 Questions Simple Present If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. The ‘present’ is now. Susan doesn't like going out (at/on) Fridays. Gloria Hallelujah Present simple questions - Exercise 1 - do, does, forms of to be, can, Present simple questions - Exercise 2 - do, does, forms of to be, can, Present simple questions - Exercise 3 - do, does, forms of to be, Present simple questions - Exercise 4 - do, does, forms of to be, Present simple questions - Exercise 5 - do, does, forms of to be, Present simple questions - Exercise 6 - do or does, Present simple questions - multiple choice exercise - do or does, CONTACT / Privacy Policy / Cookie Policy / SITEMAP, © Copyright 2020 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved, Present simple questions - multiple choice exercise. 13 Why _____ (they leave) work so late on Fridays? 11 12 Simple Present negatives  PDF13 Simple Present negatives take out the hand beater and beat the eggs until they are creamy.”, 4       Mary answers her e-mail on (Friday/Fridays). We don't enjoy eating breakfast before six (at/in) the morning. Amatic SC Black Ops One Henny Penny Present simple questions - Exercise 3 - do, does, forms of to be. Can you swim?. Exo 2 Yanone Kaffeesatz Live worksheets > English > English as a Second Language (ESL) > Questions and answers > Questions - Simple present Questions - Simple present ask and answer questions about your daily life Do / Does + subject + base form + rest of the sentence +? 80 Learn more about tenses ... 00 Simple present grammar rules Sharon doesn't go to be before 11 pm (in/at) night. Gochi Hand What do you want to do? Bangers 13 Ubuntu Coming Soon Our parents (occasion/occasionally) catch a train to the city. I usually have my meetings (on/at) 10 am. - What do you like? Just Me Again Down Here 15 minutes Freckle Face 28 Formula of the simple present tense affirmative is, Subject + Base Form(V1)+’s’ or ‘es’ + rest of the sentence. 70 Where are the children?. 06 Simple Present Present simple: worksheets pdf, handouts and free printable exercises online. Creepster Conjugate the verb in parentheses using the form indicated. Simple past tense 22 Kalam Mountains of Christmas Do the boys play football? It shows how the past is connected to the present/now. 18 Choose the correct time expression used with the present simple tense.