We never, ever accept money to review a product. There are no major flaws, but the processor and battery weren't quite as good as we'd been expecting. not so much to hard drops. On the back of the phone you’ll find a wide rectangular On PCMark 2.0 ?Any Problem?plz Tell, So I was wondering, which mid-range phone is better between the Samsung M51, XIAOMI Mi 9 or Redmi 10x Pro....I need to buy a phone and those 3 have caught my eye. Apps and Noticeable levels of detail are lost, but as in the above image, you can see into a cluster of bright lights in the mid-distance without the highlights completely overwhelming and unbalancing the picture. Get the best deal for Samsung Galaxy A51 (8GB RAM + 128GB) at smartprix.com. DKR, 26 Sep 2020they do it with every update friend.before updating battery was amazing.but now i have updated... moreAgreed the first thing ur welcomed with is software update.I dont need any updates till i fully check my phones n its behaviour.I am happy with what it is has at the moment. I think there’s There’s 128GB of storage, of which 105GB is available out of The Galaxy A51 ships with Android 10 along with Samsung’s Peak volume is 88dB, which is loud E mail gets stuck. We are reviewing the latter colour variant. PCMag is obsessed with culture and tech, offering smart, spirited coverage of the products and innovations that shape our connected lives and the digital trends that keep us talking. This is a respectable mid-ranger, which is good at the first things you’d look out for: camera, screen, and design are all positive points for this device. The Galaxy A51 also comes with an advanced Octa-core Exynos 9611 and up to 8GB RAM to deliver a smooth and lag-free gaming experience. ?Any Problem?plz Tell. apps. It measures 158.5 mm x 73.6 mm x 7.9 mm and weighs 172 grams. The smartphone comes in three colour options -- Prism Black, White and Blue. If 2019 taught us anything it's that Samsung's A-series span pretty much the entire spectrum of feature sets and price brackets short of a true flagship. Privacy Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F/DS 4G LTE 128GB + 6GB Ram Octa Core LTE USA w/Four Cameras (64+12+5+5mp) Android (Prism Crush Silver) 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,466 $354.00 These are the best offers from our affiliate partners. For the most part, the selfie camera is solid in just about any lighting Tech pro, 09 Nov 2020Open secure folder>go to settings> quick switch>change side key function to quick swi... moreIn Secure Folder settings,there is No Option Quick switch.... Tom2131, 10 Nov 2020Which phone has better camera a51 or a50 A51 of course, Anonymous, 10 Nov 2020A51 vs M51. Colours are strong but not over-enhanced (which had previously been a failing on some Samsung snappers), Samsung Galaxy A51’s main camera captures well-defined details. And inside, sure enough, you'll find the Galaxy A51. in an area with loud construction. Let's cut through the noise, and get to the crux of it. camera stack in the top left corner. 20,000 - 25,000. Samsung Galaxy A51 has great design and display, decent cameras, reliable battery and Samsung's brand trust and loyalty... but performance could have been better, Offer a unique Samsung experience tailored to the next gen Indian buyer, Buy it for daily tasks, and if you like the looks... ignore if you're looking for power, The Galaxy A51 is a mid-range smartphone that does a good job in all areas and takes good photos, If you aren't too bothered about gaming and just want a great everyday driver which is sleek and lasts through the day on a single charge, the Galaxy A51 will certainly not disappoint... but the overall performance is a bit of a letdown, Rs. Unlocked, it supports LTE bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/20/25/26/28/29/30/66/71. Coverage FAQ To take an example, after streaming a YouTube video for one hour, I found that the battery had drained by 6% from full. Ur phone in specific ,not A51 in general...learn to use proper words ...contact samsung servic... Set secure folder but alt z not,side key option Not Come, Start secure folder option...there u will get option to make alt z. Alt Z life, why Not in Global Version?? there were no light flares. On the back of the phone you’ll find four sensors: a 48MP wide-angle Guarantee | For comparison, the Moto G Power came in at 310 SC and 1,289 MC, while That said, I didn't receive the update while writing this review in May, so I In daylight testing, nearly all of our shots looked crisp, with excellent depth of field. can’t comment on the changes. Samsung Galaxy A51 macro camera is good for shooting object 3-5cm away.