amazing puts me to sleep after a long day. From truly flavorful herbal teas to comforting wellness teas, we have a tea for you to enjoy. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Doesn't knock me out but just helps me relax more than original Sleepy time. I drink it an hour before bed and I am able to fall asleep easier. Do not buy. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. We select only the highest quality herbs, teas and botanicals and we purchase most of our ingredients directly from the farming communities that grow them. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There was a problem completing your request. Maybe it's just me but my lips got red, swollen, itchy, hives, and very sensitive to touch.. Just beware that you may or may not be allergic to specific herbs/flowers. I'm a veteran fan of Sleepytime from Celestial Seasonings, my daughter who is now 23 is as well. Please choose a different delivery location. However, if you lay in bed and actually try to sleep, it will help with any sort of anxiety or inability to fall asleep for the average person. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I’ve never seen this in retail stores. You can edit your question or post anyway. Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea is the perfect cup to add to your bedtime routine. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Check. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. I got allergies from these. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The chemicals in passion flower are thought to have calming effects, and they may also aid in relieving sleep-disrupting muscle spasms. It's made without any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and the tea bags are stringless to reduce excess waste. So, timing is everything. Please try again. These Are the Warmest Wool Socks You Can Buy, 10 Hypoallergenic Pillows That Prevent Allergens, 45+ Best Buy Black Friday 2020 Sales and Deals. Detox Tea - Helps with Bloating and Constipation - Great for a Detox Cleanse or Col... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, Celestial Seasonings Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea, Celestial Seasonings Morning Thunder Black Tea, Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Wellness Tea, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lemon balm has been used medicinally to treat sleep issues like insomnia, anxiety, and restlessness, and it may also ease digestive distress; the phytochemicals it contains are likely to thank.