Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. To avoid going to Starbucks and being tempted by their sweet treats, I find it very helpful to have some of these Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches on hand. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The inviting aroma of a classic combination of fluffy scrambled eggs, savory sausage, and delicious, gooey white cheddar cheese will wake you right up. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Cannot believe all the haters here. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find it in the frozen breakfast aisle. Your first delivery is free. Carefully remove from microwave as plate may be hot.Microwave heating times vary. I just found these in the freezer section at Walmart, and I am so glad I picked them up! Set yourself up for a successful day by starting off with a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich. These conveniently packaged, frozen breakfast sandwiches offer an excellent source of protein (contains 14 grams of protein per serving; 27% of your daily value; See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium content) and can be quickly prepared in a microwave. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I did not like these at all. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to heat evenly.5. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Kellogg's Special K, Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches, Sausage, Egg, and Cheese, Excellent Source of Protein, 16.4oz Box (4 count) Brand: Special K. 4.0 out of 5 stars 17 ratings. Overheating can cause the sandwich to toughen. With scrambled eggs, cheese and savory bacon, it's a hearty and delicious way to help start the day off right (not to mention bacon-y). Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2017. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Not at all like Special K Cheese and Bacon Flatbread. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2018. Heating times are approximate. Please try again. Make sure not to overheat or they will become hard. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Buy Kellogg's Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches Bacon, Egg, and Cheese (13.4 oz) from Publix online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Tastes better than other similar products and health content is better. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I feel I was generous giving this two stars. Please try again later. When bacon calls, the Special K® Bacon, Egg & Cheese Flatbread Sandwich answers. Remove frozen sandwich from plastic wrap.2. Great to get you going but also good to help you going strong any other time of day, our breakfast sandwiches aren't off-limits for lunch or dinner. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Keep frozen until ready to use.Do not refreeze thawed product. I tried this after liking the flatbread with cheese and bacon for a quick late day pick-me-up that wasn't caloric. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. An adult should supervise heating by children.In the microwave:1. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Scrambled Egg Patty (Whole Eggs, Whey, Egg Whites, Nonfat Milk, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, contains two percent or less of Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Pepper), Multigrain Flatbread (Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Oat Fiber, Wheat Bran, contains two percent or less of Modified Wheat Starch, Vinegar, Soybean Oil, Salt, Cultured Wheat Flour, Rolled Wheat, Cultured Wheat Starch, Rye Nuggets, Corn Grits, Rolled Oats, Monoglycerides, Rye Flakes, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Triticale Flakes, Brown Rice Flour, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Barley Flakes, Hulled Millet, Whole Flax Seed, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]), Sausage Patty (Pork, Mechanically Separated Turkey, Water, Salt, Spices, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Spice Extractives), Pasteurized Process White Cheddar Cheese Product (Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Cream, Skim Milk, Sodium Phosphates, Casein, Natural Cheddar Cheese Flavor [Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzyme), Water, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Butter Oil, Xanthan Gum], Salt).