The Pacific Northwest is where I found my love of bird photography while working for Olympus as a National Account Executive. I have been an avid sports fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a freelance graphic designer based in the UK with an interest in photography and digital imaging. I am a contract photographer with USA TODAY Sports Images, Image of Sport, and AHPIX.com. It will be available in the US on November 24, 2020, click here to pre-order. "Animals" by Steve McCurry. My two passions are sports and photography and as a sports photographer I am very lucky to be able to combine these and have have fun doing it. This is the website of Steve Ball. It’s all I need for a great day out in the field. Photography by Steve Berry Email: photographybysteveberry@gmail.com Ph: 0418626309 Beechworth Victoria / Canberra ACT. Learn About Workshops. Can the new features help you get the images you are looking for? Steve McCurry's new exhibition at Sundaram Tagore Gallery, In Search of Elsewhere: Unseen and Untold Images, was featured in Architectural Digest. It does not matter which sport it is, if it involves running, jumping, kicking, passing or hitting I study it and understand it. My name is Steve Ball, I’m a bird photographer from Seattle, WA. My biggest tip for those wanting to improve their photography is to shoot, shoot, shoot! Order Phantom of the North . Images. It is this in-depth knowledge of a wide variety of sports which helps me to capture great images - anticipating when a ball will be passed or a tackle made. Document this tragedy in the best way you possibly can. Steve Flynn, sporting event photographer. Why . I am a freelance Sports photographer based in the North West of England but will travel anywhere to cover an event. Workshops. By Steve Huff Yesterday I wrote about the decline of camera sales over the last few years. The speed of the system, image stabilization, relatively light weight and weatherproof components make getting the shots I want within reach. I photograph all types of birds; both trained/education birds and birds in their natural environment. Promoting Stephen Ball Photography - I am a photographer based in Gibraltar and shooting photos of Gibraltar and Andalucia, Spain. My name is Steve Ball, I’m a bird photographer from Seattle, WA. Please contact me at steve@steveflynnphotography.com, NEW YORK YANKEES V BOSTON RED SOX - GAME 2, NEW YORK YANKEES V BOSTON RED SOX - GAME 1. ABOUT. For all you photography needs. Now On Display: In Search of Elsewhere: Unpublished and Iconic ImagesSundaram Tagore Gallery1100 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10028. I have reinforced my knowledge by investing in regular technical training with some of the leading sports photographers and editors in the world, this investment I see as vital to my development in a world where everyone can learn something new, how couldn't anyone learn from such sports legends as Peter Read Miller, John McDonough, Dave Black and Mark Terrill and editors of the calibre of Bob Rosato, Steve Fine and Brad Smith! When I go out to shoot birds my go to setup is the Olympus E-M1X paired with the 300mm F4.0 IS PRO Lens and 1.4X teleconverter. Please email [email protected] to schedule your visit. Last Name. Animals are one of my favorite subjects to shoot; they are completely unpredictable. The advances made with the Micro Four Thirds system have enabled me to take images I never thought possible. commentary Camera sales are in the Crapper. My two passions are sports and photography and as a sports photographer I am very lucky to be able to combine these and have have fun doing it. Steve Mattheis Photographer. For pro photographers, I believe it’s important to stay on top of the latest camera technology. I photograph all types of birds; both trained/education birds and birds in their natural environment. For me learning Live Composite and Pro Capture made me a better photographer. Do your job. The Italian ethos is based on living life well and to the fullest, and that joy of living remains even in these times. Animals are in constant motion, have a mind of their own and rarely pay any attention to directions from a photographer. Animals are one of my favorite subjects to shoot; they are completely unpredictable. My career has revolved around cameras and photography in one way or another - specialty camera stores, owning my own photo studio and sports photography business to joining Olympus Corporation of the Americas. Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,Healthy, free, the world before me,The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose…– Walt Whitman, “Song of the Open Road“, All Images and Original Text © 2012-2020 Steve McCurryHome  |  Disclaimer, Sundaram Tagore Gallery presents "In Search of Elsewhere: Unseen and Iconic Images", Steve's new book featured on My Modern Met. As a longtime member of the Olympus family I know I’m in good hands. Prints. It’s real and it’s continuing, even when new models are announced and released. Purchase Prints. Italy has drawn me back more times than I can count. Click here for more information about the exhibition. The beginning of a lifelong love affair with photography began at the age of 5 when my parents gave me my first camera. OM-D E-M1 Mark II | M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO | MC-14. As well as my knowledge of the sports I cover I study an assignment to ensure I capture the detail of the event from before the first fan or athlete arrives until the lights have been turned off and the gates locked! In a situation like that, as a documentary photographer, you had to keep a cool head. Available for landscape photography, commercial photography, corporate photography, event photography, concert photography and real estate/property photography in Gibral I began working with Olympus in the early days of digital photography and fell in love with the technology and benefits of digital from the start. Steve McCurry’s New Book, In Search of Elsewhere, features over 100 unseen photographs from the past 40 years. You tell yourself to not overthink things. This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to help show ads that are more relevant to your interests. Animals are in constant motion, have a mind of their own and rarely pay any attention to directions from a photographer. First Name. Shop for canvas prints, framed prints, posters, greeting cards, and more. Sharing my passion for photography has always been a huge part of each step. Join my email list so we can keep in touch! Find a subject you are passionate about and learn as much as you can about it. Explore Steven Ball's 973 photos on Flickr! Email Address. Photography has become disposable. View Images. The Pacific Northwest is where I found my love of bird photography while working for Olympus as a National Account Executive. Order Now - In Stock . The more you know about your subject the better off you will be. This Site Was Created Using Wix.com. Professional Landscape and Wildlife Photography and Instruction Based in Jackson Hole, WY .