This happens due to rounding down its already insane shooting speed (4 to 3). With Yrimir's ranger setup for the Pumpkin Moon, Chlorophyte Bullets do the most damage on their own at 28. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). 1. Weapon All rights reserved. I'm interested in using it for the Frost Moon. Defiently Chlorophyte Bullets, the spread of the chain gun makes other bullets miss their target A LOT. Chain Gun 1929 https://terraria.fandom.com/wiki/Chain_Gun?oldid=597380, The Chain Gun is often compared to the very popular, While superior in terms of damage per a second to the Megashark, the Chain Gun suffers from terrible accuracy. Online. 31 I GOT IT FINALLY I would like to thank LordVortex0815 because I was silly enough to forget about luck with gnomes and potions and torches. It shoots at an incredibly high rate while dealing high damage. I GOT IT FINALLY I would like to thank LordVortex0815 because I was silly enough to forget about luck with gnomes and potions and torches. Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. Its best modifier is Unreal . Posted by 5 years ago. 1.9k. Against a target with no Defense I can only assume that the Chain Gun's much higher rate of fire would make it much better than the SDMG. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint. The rapid chaingun is barley faster. Continue browsing in r/Terraria. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Sie wird oft mit dem sehr beliebten Maxihai verglichen. https://terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Overhaul/Chaingun?oldid=112505, Pages using DynamicPageList dplvar parser function, Pages using DynamicPageList dplnum parser function, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function, Pages using DynamicPageList dplreplace parser function. Damageℹ️ Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. Dig, fight, explore, build! This page was last edited on 11 November 2020, at 10:32. This happens due to rounding down its already insane shooting speed (4 to 3). It have a wind up and it has a 50% chance of not consuming Ammunition, but fires in random directions over a wide spread, similar to the Gatligator. The Chain Gun is a Hardmode post-Plantera gun dropped by Santa-NK1 during the Frost Moon. Since most hardmode enemies have at least 36 defense, this makes S.D.M.G. Cake Day. It's where it all began. For PVP, high-velocity. A Chain Gun fires 15 shots/second which translates to 900 shots/minute. The Chain Gun is a Hardmode post-Plantera gun dropped by Santa-NK1 during the Frost Moon. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Yeah, I did the math on this when the Chain Gun was first released, and if I remember correctly I found that the Rapid Chain Gun is better on targets with 0 defense, but on anything with about 36 defense or higher you're better off with S.D.M.G.. Vortex Beater vs Chain Gun. Terraria Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Vortex Beater vs Chain Gun. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. It cannot get modifiers that affect firing speed. It provides 31 damage. ... More posts from the Terraria community. 1 Crafting 1.1 Recipe 1.2 Used in 2 Notes Its insanely fast rate of fire gives it incredible synergy with the Reaper Tooth Necklace. Stats of Rapid Chaingun and Unreal S.D.M.G. 3D design Terraria Chain Gun created by emuncey with Tinkercad 3D design First Terraria Chain Gun created by MLG Hobo Joe with Tinkercad Quality 321k. Members. I would be using chlorophyte bullets. Die Chain Gun ist eine Schusswaffe und wird von Santa-NK1 während desFrost-Mond Events gedroppt. Ranged Weapon Information Simple question: What is the best ammo to use with the chain gun? with no speed. Press J to jump to the feed. However, this can be fixed with the homing ability of. 5 years ago. Find out how to get Chain Gun! 8.33%-12.5% ...Why didnt i even think of that right thanks Im going to go try that and i have so many beamswords so my rng is all over the place, Try drinking some luck potions and placing some gnomes around. It shoots at an incredibly high rate while dealing high damage. Bullets deal 125% of the weapon's damage. Defense in Terraria causes a flat reduction in damage from every hit, not a %-based reduction, so fast weapons suffer terribly from enemy Defense. It has a 50% chance of not consuming Ammunition, but fires in random directions over a wide spread, similar to the Gatligator. It rapidly fires onyx blasts and volleys of bullets. When forged with the Rapid or Frenzying prefix, the Chain Gun will gain 25% speed. Despite it's 50% chance not to consume ammo, the very fast rate of fire means that the player should either stock more ammo, or use Endless Musket Pouch. Use Time Its best modifier is Godly. When forged with the Rapid or Frenzying prefix, the Chain Gun will gain 25% speed. The Chain Gun is a Hardmode, post-Plantera Gun, and is currently the fastest gun to-date. We know that due to it's monster firing speed. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The fire rate also means that it can eat up a lot of ammo in a matter of seconds, although the target can suffer stun-lock when used. 50% chance to not consume ammo The gun appears to be a miniature version of, A Chain Gun with Rapid or Frenzying as a prefix will have a, The Chain Gun fires 3 more shots per second than the S.D.M.G. It provides 31 damage. Drop Rate ... More posts from the Terraria community. Recommended Prefixℹ️ The Chain Gun is a Hardmode, post- Plantera Gun, and is currently the fastest gun to-date. Find out how to get Chain Gun! The Chain Gun is a Hardmode, post-Plantera Gun, and is currently the fastest gun to-date. Its best Modifier is Rapid. The fire rate also means that it can eat up a lot of ammo in a matter of seconds, although the target can suffer stun-lock when used. The Minigun is a craftable post- Moon Lord gun that is an upgraded version of the Chain Gun. 18.9k. That would depend on your target's Defense value. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Highest Prefixℹ️ Its best modifier is Godly. Type For frost moon, Chlorophyte bullets. Sub-Type Guys Ive literally been trying to get chain gun for so long now ive even got everysingle drop from the frost moon except it does anybody know why it wont drop. Knockback Tooltip It is dropped semi-rarely (5.55%-12.5% / 12.5% - 50% chance) by Santa-NK1 during the Frost Moon event. Godly Posted by 6 days ago. It will consume any type of bullet available, such as a stack of Musket Balls. Meme. When forged with the Rapid or Frenzying prefix, the Chain Gun will gain 25% speed. Just wondering what you guys prefer to use specifically to fight the moon lord for the first time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. with no speed. Rapid This happens due to rounding down its already insane shooting speed (4 to 3). Archived. It will consume any type of bullet available, such as a stack of Musket Balls. It is dropped semi-rarely (5.55%-12.5% / 12.5% - 50% chance) by Santa-NK1 during the Frost Moon event. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Chaingun cannot gain Unreal stats. © Valve Corporation. Dropped By Die Chain Gun verursacht 31 Schadenspunkte ohne… r/Terraria. Continuous Attack Sell Value Close. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.