Peanut butter and jelly - peanut butter and jam. Ease up on the rain please!!) Because baking vegan has become a lot of fun for me, and I've noticed that baking vegan isn't as complicated as you would think! The other day I was thinking about how much I used to love Nutter Butter cookies and the cravings immediately kicked in like that *snaps fingers*. A cookie is a cookie!! Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive exclusive recipes, So Vegan related news and lots more tasty goodies! It’s crazy, isn’t it? You could try, but I have not tested this so I cannot tell you how well that would work. Spread a heaping spoonful of filling onto the bottom of one of the peanut butter cookies and then top with another cookie to create sandwich. The sandwiches can be hot, cold, even grilled. Can I replace peanut butter something else if I don’t want to use but butter? x Ania, They look delicious! I have been making mug cakes and eating all sorts of bad stuff to try to warm myself and cheer myself up. Fields marked as * are mandatory. ONE POT VEGAN is oh so very nearly here and we can't wait for everyone to finally get their hand…, We’ll be live on Facebook & Instagram TODAY at 6PM cooking our classic and super tasty One-Pot Tomato & Mushroom Pa…, It’s about time we gave you guys an epic peanut butter and jelly sandwich recipe. Do you think I could substitute agave nectar for the maple syrup? I'm temporaril, Before I'm ready to wave #eggplant goodbye, On the blog a simple yet delicious #roastedgrapes, 2-3 tbsp / 30-45 ml almond milk (optional). Hey! Mole in the hole - guacamole with garlic, sliced vegan sausages (use VBites or other ready to eat brands so you can eat them straight out of the packet!) Look out vegan peanut butter lovers-this stuff is addictive! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed them! Naturally gluten-free and vegan, this can also be made nut-free. sake!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add in flour, cornstarch and cacao powder and fold them all in gently. Bring all the scraps together and roll them out again, cutting out more cookies. And who better to turn to for…. They are like that on purpose as once you put the filling in, they will soften considerably from the moisture. It's been wayyyy too long since I had one of those. Accept Read More, Who said summer is over? Proper Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich You must try this amazing list of 31 vegan sandwiches. Have anyone tried this ? There are many vegan substitutes for typical baking ingredients, which makes vegan baking both delicious and easy. If you don’t have that either, just skip – the world won’t come to an end x Ania, These were heavenly! Now, despite what this blog may show I generally eat pretty healthy during the week. Don’t forget, if you love this, then you’ll totally love our debut 5-ingredient cookbook So Vegan in 5, which is out right now. Slowly add in the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Hope that helps! x Ania. Tomorrow, we were planning to take part in the Let’s Ride Bristol event whereby the entire car traffic gets shut down (although only for a few hours) and cyclists take over the town centre. Also, not entirely sure that brown sugar will manage to dissolve fully in the time needed for these cookies to be baked. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 1/2 cup butter, room temp; 1/2 cup peanut butter, room temp; 2 cups powdered sugar; 1-2 tbsp almond milk; Directions. I’d like to receive new recipe emails and a link to your free e-book. A food blog with plant-based recipes from all over the world, baking, comfort food, easy, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-freego to recipe. Store in an airtight container for a few days. What is going on? Use a spatula to begin with, but you will need to use your hands by the end to get the mixture uniform.